Limelight Forums

Full Version: Lua Panic! Something went horribly wrong!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Happens occasionally when I've been in-game for a while without restarting. 

[Image: 4842653b243e416f7246d86092680f3c.png]
What graphics card do you have?
Your graphics card/RAM filled up too quickly and your computer closed Garry's Mod to stop itself from crashing entirely c:
Get more RAM/better GRAM.
Do you have Overwolf on TS?
(Oct 29, 2016, 09:38 PM)Nightmare Wrote: [ -> ]What graphics card do you have?

MSI GTX 970
(Oct 29, 2016, 09:50 PM)Saiye Wrote: [ -> ]Your graphics card/RAM filled up too quickly and your computer closed Garry's Mod to stop itself from crashing entirely c:
Get more RAM/better GRAM.

I have 16Gb of Corsair Vengeance DDR3 ram, and the GTX 970 has like 4Gb.
Shit calm down Lua. Your panicking
(Oct 29, 2016, 10:57 PM)Arch.B Wrote: [ -> ]Shit calm down Lua. Your panicking

It won't listen. Maybe it's too Sp0OkY?
Lua got Spooked by Gabens muscles
Were you doing anything else whilst playing GMOD? Has it happened again or was it just a one off?
(Oct 30, 2016, 04:04 PM)Nightmare Wrote: [ -> ]Were you doing anything else whilst playing GMOD? Has it happened again or was it just a one off?

Happens a lot in Gmod only (I think this server only). Usually, I will have Google Chrome in the background with the forums up or Youtube and steam.

I can post my full computer specs if that helps.
Try adding -dxlevel 95 to your launch parameters.

[Image: d6dfcb12c6.gif]
(Oct 30, 2016, 05:02 PM)Nightmare Wrote: [ -> ]Try adding -dxlevel 95 to your launch parameters.
-snip-

Ill see if that works. Thanks

Any updates on your situation?
(Oct 30, 2016, 09:54 PM)Sours Wrote: [ -> ]

Any updates on your situation?

So far so good. however I can't use that startup thing because it makes the game in a low resolution, and even if I change it, the game hud is still set at that resolution.
Pages: 1 2