Limelight Forums

Full Version: Fish Avenue Fishing Spot
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Suggestion for in-game

In detail, explain your suggestion:
Add the ability to fish at the dock at fish avenue where the three hidden houses are.

Why should this be implemented?
To add variation to the lake. More spots to fish would allow people to fish in different places, it also makes sense to be able to fish at this dock since there's a deep enough body of water. It just makes sense. If someone starts shooting up the lake and you want to fish, you can go to Fish Avenue where it might be a little safer.

[Image: kcDbw9d.png]
+Support
This was a feature before hand however it seems like it has just been forgotten about as you used to be able to fish on that dock so may just be a bug:
If not:

+ Support
+Support

probably forgotten after we switched to v4b1
You can fish there since I dont know when You can fish even from a platform you have made above the water
(Oct 28, 2016, 04:54 PM)PaulB Wrote: [ -> ]This was a feature before hand however it seems like it has just been forgotten about as you used to be able to fish on that dock so may just be a bug:
If not:

+ Support
Really cant you fish there since the map update? I haven't cheeked so I probably cant say nothing
+support
+Support. There also used to be an area across the road from the tunnel t Nightingale which could be fished from.
Approved, and already finished. Moved.