Limelight Forums

Full Version: [In-Game] Improved Skill System
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Suggestion for in-game/forum/teamspeak etc.

In detail, explain your suggestion:

First of all, I know this was suggested before but I do believe this has improvements and changes to it. Now, to the suggestion. For example, you do a morning jog, you get a skill point which you can give in the F1 menu only for that activity you did. You can choose to run faster or to have more stamina. Another example would be, through experience as a chef you get a skill point, which you can choose either quantity or quality. If you choose quantity, you will have a decreased cooldown. If you choose quality the food you create will increase a certain percentage in the hunger that it fills. I'm aiming to keep these skills realistic, meaning only skills you'd be able to learn or train yourself in real life. Nothing like more health or decreased damage intake.

Now to the concept art,

[Image: GQnOSOx.png]

Why should this be implemented?

Currently, the gamemode we have doesn't let players achieve much instead of being rich or gaining reps. From my experience I always saw progression as fun and aimed towards getting those goals. This would allow players to be different from eachother in skill sets and also give them a sense of progression and achievement.

The suggestion will continue to be updated with more ideas regarding skills, feel free to share your ideas regarding this system!
+support
+Support

Always wanted a skill system, adds more to the experience, maybe not this exact kind of system but a system for skills in general
+Support!
+Support
+support
+support. Reminds me of San Andreas there. It is something extra to work on, and makes sense that if you run all the time, you... get better at running.
+Support for an enhanced fishing system, but the jump height seems unnecessary.
+Support
Big +Support
+support, as long as they are fair and small benefits like the ones shown in the example
+Support
+ support

Pat

++++++SSSUUUPPPOOORRRTTT
(Oct 25, 2016, 06:28 PM)Overlewd Wrote: [ -> ]+support, as long as they are fair and small benefits like the ones shown in the example
Pages: 1 2