Limelight Forums

Full Version: Statistics failing to load.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Server [US/EU]: Neither, webserver.
Map: N/A
Description: The statistics page fails to grab a new copy of information off the webserver, meaning no statistics will be shown.
Bug is [In-Game/On Forums/Other]: UCP.
Since when have you experienced the bug? Coming up to about 1-2 weeks maybe.
Additional Information I believe I brought this up before, and it was fixed however it seems to be happening again.
Images/Screenshots: None needed.
Thank you for your bug-report, Nightmare!

It will be reviewed as soon as possible by our Developers.
They do show up for me though
Same here.
I have the same issue, hadnt been able to check it for a couple of weeks now.
As crazy as it sounds, I think it has something to do with a sign-in. I was accessing the stats page at college logged out and haven't logged in for a while, the stats page didn't load.

Tried now at home, stats page didn't load, haven't logged in for about a couple of days.

Tried again logged in, boom. The stats page loaded both when I signed in & when I signed out.

Just a little info for you

EDIT: I suspect it may have something to do with a sign-in from an IP address rather than for that browser session.
(Oct 20, 2016, 02:19 PM)Sours Wrote: [ -> ]Same here.
Thanks for this report. Sometimes, statistics cannot be loaded due to a connection/timeout issue with the cache-server. This is already fixed on my local dev-branch. As soon as I have access to my Github, I will merge the fix into upstream.
Fixed as of 0.8.9j

https://ucp.limelightgaming.net/changelog

Thank you