Limelight Forums

Full Version: New skins and vehicles for the police
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
The police vehicle are getting a bit old now and i think it is time for a good change of skins and vehicle and the skins are more fitting for evo city but it comes with a choice take you pick.

[Image: DFF784C3C66757874A3EA053BC2A396EA6716B5B]
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f...xt=evocity

OR

[Image: ?interpolation=lanczos-none&output-forma...olor=black]
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f...xt=evocity

Thanks for you amazing server
-support

they look ugly

Pat

-Support
While I would love Black and Whites, these seem kinda low quality.
ok if you think they look low quality have a look at the links what i put and have a look at thow photos
(Oct 18, 2016, 06:40 PM)samchad00 Wrote: [ -> ]ok if you think they look low quality have a look at the links what i put and have a look at thow photos

I clicked on the link

They are what you excpect to see on a DarkRP server
no i have been on a lot of DarkRP server befor i found limelight and ther is non
I like them +Support
-Support
Please use the template, or this will be declined.
On a side note:

+Support

More variety wouldn't hurt.
-Support
They both look like shite
Moved to Approved for adding a consistent skin across all government vehicles.
(Jul 1, 2017, 03:25 PM)SirWulf Wrote: [ -> ]Moved to Approved for adding a consistent skin across all government vehicles.

regardless ofwhat sorta theme we end up with i really hope this is gaining some priority. Know that we have more variety in the police uniforms we could realy use some unit specific liverys. But most of all we need to get rid of the manufactures liverys. Nothing is more hidious than a dodge charger with the "demo/carshow" livery on it. And the current livery on the FPUI aint that convincing either. Cant wiait to have unified and unit/task specific liverys
I'd love to see task force operative vehicles. Would be dope. Anyhow, regardless of what livery we end up with, please get something decent and actually realistic looking.
Pages: 1 2