Limelight Forums

Full Version: Cigars / Cigarettes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
What?
I want cigars/cigarettes props to be added that when used, it's put in your mouth making it look like you're smoking it.

Why?
I think it's just fun to have. Maybe when playing poker, smoking a cigar would be pretty darn cool. If you're taking a break from work a cigarette (not promoting cigarettes) would be a way to cool off (RP-wise).
+support

I need my character to look older and cooler than he really is
+Support

Great idea. 

i wasnt threatened on steam
It's hardly endorsing it?

On a server where people are murdered by guns every 5 minutes, or killed by dangerous driving, or mugged everytime they walk into a shady part of town....Not to mention that you can use heroine and other drugs in the game...

Why is the line cut at smoking?
(Oct 16, 2016, 03:04 PM)Jono Wrote: [ -> ]It's hardly endorsing it?

On a server where people are murdered by guns every 5 minutes, or killed by dangerous driving, or mugged everytime they walk into a shady part of town....Not to mention that you can use heroine and other drugs in the game...

+support

( i am against smoking iRL but on the server is also Beer (i like beer, but that is a different story))
As long as there is no particle effects then +support
+support

The only issue I see is everyone seemingly to smoke but that is very minor.
+support

hopefully gas cans will be added eventually.. 
[Image: source.gif] 

Pat

+support | We want Cigars!
+support

also it would be cool if we could smoke marijuana joints as well
(Oct 16, 2016, 03:06 PM)Nebula Wrote: [ -> ]
(Oct 16, 2016, 03:04 PM)Jono Wrote: [ -> ]It's hardly endorsing it?

+support

( i am against smoking iRL but on the server is also Beer (i like beer, but that is a different story))

You're German ofc you like beer.

OT: +Support
+Support 
Maybe make it so it requires REPs?
Is interesting regarding joints and such. it COULD add another thing for police to 'lookout for'.

If there was A: A benefit to using drugs (Drug system reform)
and B: A way for people/police to detect those under the influence, it could definitely add another layer to policeRP beyond catching speeders, jailing jaywalkers for 15 years and going to gunfights.

This suggestion actually has a surprising amount of weight behind it if you were to expand it a bit.
(Oct 16, 2016, 05:21 PM)Jono Wrote: [ -> ]Is interesting regarding joints and such. it COULD add another thing for police to 'lookout for'.

If there was A: A benefit to using drugs (Drug system reform)
and B: A way for people/police to detect those under the influence, it could definitely add another layer to policeRP beyond catching speeders, jailing jaywalkers for 15 years and going to gunfights.

This suggestion actually has a surprising amount of weight behind it if you were to expand it a bit.

I actually agree more with you now. This would work great if an officer can get a breathalyzer and actually detect anything that the user may be under. This could work great with the beer effect because I noticed that there is no real way of showing it part from a user RPing that they are.
Not to hijack thread (sorry), but the only issue with what I said is obviously..Why would anyone choose to be under the influence of drugs in game, or whatever. Perhaps if steroids where replaced with speed or something, beer allows a slightly higher health, but your view is obscured and if you drink too much, you occasionally blackout or something.

along those lines anyway, people would use these drugs, people would drive on these drugs, and police would arrest them. much more dynamic.

Should probably redirect any other responses back to the OP!
Pages: 1 2