Limelight Forums

Full Version: Mathias's Resignation
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hello all, 

Unfortunately, my time has come aswell, I have come to the conclusion that I'm going to hand in my resignation.

I have always been a big fan of CityRP, and especially Limelight, but I keep getting more and more busy at work and don't fell like I am able to help out any longer.

I will, of course, jump on the servers from time to time since I still enjoy the gamemode and people of Limelight.

I wish you all the best of luck in the future.

Mathias, out.
It's been a pleasure, thanks for all your work Mathias!

Also archiving your own resignation......... noob.
So sad to see you go. Bye xx
Rest in peace Mathias
Thank you for everything you've done for the Limelight community. I hope to see you around.
Cya around, been a good run.
Have a good one Mathias!
And thank you for everything you did for this community!
Thanks for your work, and best of luck. Hope to see you around on the server :3
thank for the great rp Lord
* XGallagher98X bows
This is a rather surprising thread, and I wish you all the best of luck. I didn't know you as much as Noble, but I can say I've known you enough to say Limelight will miss you. I can speak for the entire community, we wish you all the best and are always welcome to be here.
God. How dare you resign, giving Burnett and Faustie so much more development work. So inconsiderate.

Bye bye Sad </3
Rest in peps
GoodBye mathias its been fun working with you! Take care
Mr Kartoffel
See ya around, Mathias.

PS: Don't even think about going the same way
Sad

Thanks for your work for limelight! Hopefully I'll see you ingame one time again soon!
Pages: 1 2 3