Limelight Forums

Full Version: Texas Hold'em Table Bug
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
ID: 5aae94bbadc6b556746fb3b0

Server [US/EU]:EU
Map:RP_Evocity_v4b1
Description:When you buy in, the money does not show nor do you get any chips. The table fails to give you chips when you first sit on it even though you buy in.
Bug is [In-Game/On Forums/Other]:In-Game
Since when have you experienced the bug? since i bought it 
Images/Screenshots:https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561...3219055432
Thank you for your bug-report, XShai123!

It will be reviewed as soon as possible by our Developers.
and I am going to work on this
(Oct 3, 2016, 01:54 PM)Burnett Wrote: [ -> ] and I am going to work on this

Thank you Smile
I'll see when I have time
Server [US/EU]: N/A
Map: N/A
Description: Poker Table - Cannot play Cash Games
Bug is [In-Game/On Forums/Other]: In-Game
Since when have you experienced the bug? For a few months. 
Additional Information: Worked at first, then something was updated causing it to stop working.
Images/Screenshots: N/A

These cost a lot of money and we expect to be able to use them to play cash games with them because that is how we get a return on investment. If this isn't going to be fixed, please issue refunds.
Thank you for your bug-report, Nevy!

It will be reviewed as soon as possible by our Developers.
The entire system will be rewritten from scratch due to networking issues. This will take a while until ready
In short, the Texas Hold'em table is broke.
Has there been any progress on this during it's now more than one year of being bugged?
If not, I would like to suggest that the table be removed from the market until/if it has been fixed.
It’s still on the market?
(Feb 2, 2018, 08:28 PM)Gungranny Wrote: [ -> ]It’s still on the market?

Yup, under the Misc. section if I remember correctly.
Though I'm not a contributor, if you need any help with this project, I'm sure you can send me small isolated chunks (not full files) to look at and I can try to help where I can. It sounds like a logic error.
(Feb 2, 2018, 09:08 PM)Jokhah Wrote: [ -> ]Though I'm not a contributor, if you need any help with this project, I'm sure you can send me small isolated chunks (not full files) to look at and I can try to help where I can.  It sounds like a logic error.

The table is completely broken.
Pages: 1 2