Limelight Forums

Full Version: Saved Bodygroups
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Code:
Code:
[b]Suggestion for <in-game/forum/teamspeak etc.>[/b]In game.

[b]In detail, explain your suggestion:[/b]Bodygroups to the cars should be saved.As we all know, if you customize a car and you put to it wings pull bars etc and you disconnect, when you gonna reconnect and spawn your car, bodygroups will not be there so you will have to replace them.

[b]Why should this be implemented?[/b]It is really annoying when you will need to RP as citizen or cop to find a mechanic to customize again your car.
I believe the main reason for the bodygroups not saving is due to Database Space. It would take up a lot of the database.

This is from what I believe I have heard. As much as I want to say +Support, the Development and Spacing point of view shows otherwise.
Bumb?
+Support.
+ support.
at least the skin should save
I want to say +support, but they dont safe due database storage so

-support
-Support

Mechanics need to make a living too.
-Support
If this got added mechanics wouldn't have much to do apart from repair the vehicle
-Support

This isn't enabled to keep mechanics an important job.
(Nov 6, 2016, 11:09 PM)Soviethooves Wrote: [ -> ]-Support

Beat me to it.
If the database can handle it, I suggest this,

When ever a car is crashed and wrecked, the body groups return to default and you have to visit the Mechanic again. Might even improve the mechanic job and cause people to be more careful to not have their car wrecked
(Nov 6, 2016, 11:09 PM)Soviethooves Wrote: [ -> ]-Support

This doesn't help, half the time people don't modify their cars because the mechanic has trouble understanding what they want, charges too much for something temporary, or is RPing as a legit mechanic and only offers repairs.

Whenever I'm a mechanic, I end up with mainly repair jobs, and often have multiple people waiting at once. If I put even the tiniest bit of effort into RPing, I stay busy almost the entire time theres more than 20 people on.

I still believe allowing the mods to save will encourage people to modify their cars more, because not only will it not be a waste of money, they'd also change it based on their RP and/or mood. What they like one day they might decide they don't like the next day. As it is now, whenever I think "I should get my car modified" it's immediately followed by something like "Or I could not and not deal with the hassle of making my car look slightly better for an hour."

ForceGhost

+Support.
(Nov 7, 2016, 01:43 AM)Bambo Wrote: [ -> ]If the database can handle it, I suggest this,

When ever a car is crashed and wrecked, the body groups return to default and you have to visit the Mechanic again. Might even improve the mechanic job and cause people to be more careful to not have their car wrecked
This is being moved to popular based on the considerable amount of mentions this 'feature' has on the servers.

Although the not-saving modifications is intentional, this is up for reevaluation. Mechanics will also have more to do in coming updates making adding this feature less of a detriment to the mechanic job, and equally is less annoying for those that like their cars modified upon spawning.
Pages: 1 2