Limelight Forums

Full Version: Rule 17.4a addition
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Suggestion for <in-game/forum/teamspeak etc.> 

In detail, explain your suggestion: Remove the rule or add a sub rule Rule 17.4 Do not make extra seats to transport people.

Why should this be implemented? At the moment we have the GMC Box Truck & Sprinters. IRL these can be used for transporting people. This rule was pretty much added only to stop people throwing seats in the back of a tides truck. I feel it should be removed or add the rule 17.4a Staff may modify vehicles for roleplays or events. It will useful for many roleplays and especially police roleplay.
+support
+Support
+Support
+support
+support
+support
+support
+Support

The only reason this rule exists is because WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY back, the tides truck was the only transport vehicle around, and it was unrealistic to add stuff to it, these days we have more that make more sense to add this to, and I fully support it making a return
(Oct 2, 2016, 03:50 AM)BlackDog Wrote: [ -> ]+Support

The only reason this rule exists is because WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY back, the tides truck was the only transport vehicle around, and it was unrealistic to add stuff to it, these days we have more that make more sense to add this to, and I fully support it making a return

Aye. Even if it was at least to make it with staff approval then I am sure that would be fine. Considering you would need a Moderator and higher to be able to weld the seat.
+ Support I wanna see trucks full of random people. Good for Illegal immigrant RPs
+Support
Admin and above can always do stuff that are against rules with good reason. To improve rp etc
Don't need a rule to specify that
(Oct 22, 2016, 11:09 AM)Temar Wrote: [ -> ]Admin and above can always do stuff that are against rules with good reason. To improve rp etc
Don't need a rule to specify that

Admins, yes. Although some people who want to expand their roleplay might need seats in the back of the vehicle and according to an SA, Moderators do not have permission to go against this rule even though they can weld things to vehicles.
If there is a specific setup that people want this can be created and properly applied to a vehicle (optional) using code
Pages: 1 2