Limelight Forums

Full Version: Teacher
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
I guess early in the community, you guys wanted to have Teachers recognised on the forums? 
I looked through the rank tag files, and this is what I found:

[Image: teacher.png]
[Image: teacher2.png]

What changed this? I like the look of it.
*cough*
Their position was intended as just an in-game one, however, teachers have recently been granted moderator options in the Help & Support area so it might be worth issuing teachers forum tags again.

I'll discuss this with staff.
The tags are still on the rank. It's just when a Teacher is issued their forum powers, its set so that Donator visually overrides it. Why? Who knows.
(Nov 1, 2016, 05:37 AM)Brax Wrote: [ -> ]The tags are still on the rank. It's just when a Teacher is issued their forum powers, its set so that Donator visually overrides it. Why? Who knows.

The tag is still there, but we issue donator tags to show people that teachers are still players.
They got teacher symbol on TS and on the server.
Why not on forum Smile
(Nov 1, 2016, 08:30 AM)Nacreas Wrote: [ -> ]
(Nov 1, 2016, 05:37 AM)Brax Wrote: [ -> ]The tags are still on the rank. It's just when a Teacher is issued their forum powers, its set so that Donator visually overrides it. Why? Who knows.

The tag is still there, but we issue donator tags to show people that teachers are still players.

(Nov 1, 2016, 06:18 PM)Project Wrote: [ -> ]
(Nov 1, 2016, 08:30 AM)Nacreas Wrote: [ -> ]

Oh, Didnt see that
(Sep 28, 2016, 11:32 AM)Nacreas Wrote: [ -> ]Their position was intended as just an in-game one, however, teachers have recently been granted moderator options in the Help & Support area so it might be worth issuing teachers forum tags again.

Was there actually an official outcome to this? Even if it was about the Player part, it would be nice to have an official statement as to why it is set to this.
(Nov 1, 2016, 07:37 PM)Sours Wrote: [ -> ]
(Sep 28, 2016, 11:32 AM)Nacreas Wrote: [ -> ]Their position was intended as just an in-game one, however, teachers have recently been granted moderator options in the Help & Support area so it might be worth issuing teachers forum tags again.

Was there actually an official outcome to this? Even if it was about the Player part, it would be nice to have an official statement as to why it is set to this.

It was agreed that the tag wasn't necessary. However, this may be subject to change again but it's not a major issue as your work is for the most part in-game.
Shouldnt it be the same for contributors then? They are also players.
(Nov 1, 2016, 08:11 PM)Eclipze Wrote: [ -> ]Shouldnt it be the same for contributors then? They are also players.

It's in discussion.
Any updates on this?

make teacher rank great again
#MakeLLTeacherRankGreatAgain
Pages: 1 2 3 4