Limelight Forums

Full Version: Bodies don't collide with players
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Suggestion for <in-game/forum/teamspeak etc.> game

In detail, explain your suggestion: Make ragdolled bodies (injured/tranqed/etc) not collide with players.

Why should this be implemented?
Well, the shortest answer is it stops rulebreakers.
It also allows for people to step "over" bodies, something they currently cannot do.
-support
This has its ups and down.

The up is you cant step on a body anymore, which is good

The down is that if anyone is in a custom building, will fall to their death everytime they get ragdolled, since htye fall through the props.

So unless it can only be nocoldied against players, -support
(Sep 22, 2016, 07:12 PM)BlackDog Wrote: [ -> ]This has its ups and down.

The down is that if anyone is in a custom building, will fall to their death everytime they get ragdolled, since htye fall through the props.

It can be nocollided just against players, depending on how it's implemented. You can make objects collide with everything except for players.

https://wiki.garrysmod.com/page/GM/ShouldCollide
+Support

The number of times I've been killed-killed because a medic steps lightly on my arm is too damn high.
This suggestion is in voting stage. You have 7 days to participate before we move it to >Declined< or >Popular<.

Please note: A suggestion in the >Popular< section may be moved to >Declined< or >Approved<
Moving to popular
+support

No Concern about should i go in and stepping over the Officer/SWAT in order to deal with the incident
+Support

It would also be nice if there was collisions, but less glitchy ones, and less damaging ones.
(Jan 7, 2017, 03:22 PM)♈ Coupcake ♈ Wrote: [ -> ]+Support

It would also be nice if there was collisions, but less glitchy ones, and less damaging ones.

There's a buttload of collision groups that let the body collide with many things besides the player
+support
*bump* seriously every one want to step on bodies?
+support
(Sep 22, 2016, 07:12 PM)BlackDog Wrote: [ -> ]This has its ups and down.

This,
I'll give neutral
Yes it can be set to just players / other ragdolls
Pages: 1 2