Limelight Forums

Full Version: Ballistic shield
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Suggestion for <in-game/forum/teamspeak etc.> game

In detail, explain your suggestion:
I've seen this, my suggestion is slightly different:
https://limelightgaming.net/forums/thread-10906.html
Basically:
https://scriptfodder.com/scripts/view/48...tic-shield

A tool police can use to mitigate bullets.
It would be inside all SWAT tahoes and inside the sergeant's tahoe, rather than arming at the locker (this is something agencies do IRL)

[Image: hV9lkzy.jpg?1]
This is one from my local agency's supervisor's tahoe
Why should this be implemented?
It's just something that would give more tactics to the police force.
For example, if my suggestion about police body dragging gets approved, the ballistic shield could be used by an officer to push up while another behind him drags the body.

Plus, it looks tactical af.
+Support
You are actually a police officer :O
(Sep 22, 2016, 01:07 PM)alan245 Wrote: [ -> ]You are actually a police officer :O

No, that is me, but I am not an LEO. I'm still in college and I'm looking into the LE career path, but that was just something they invited me to where they were showing off all the equipment they keep in their supervisor tahoes.
Oh good luck for it Big Grin
In another ward i don't think this sheild going to do much because most of the time the sheild choose to not stoping the bullet and you still got killed
+support
+support
With a new BALLISTIC shield, it will stop bullets. A riot shields irl can only stop like 12 gauge birdshot if I am correct. A ballistic shield has actual armor in it that stops bullets. It isn't a piece of plastic. for example, a ballistic shield I just looked at online has level 3 armor. it can stop up to a .308.
+support

The link is the same that i had in my suggestion

The developer of this script has been banned, or is banned from creating scripts. You can not purchase this script, but if you already own it you may download it
The developer of this script does not have an active developer subscription. You will be unable to purchase the script.
+Support
+Support
+support
+Support but there is a better model then this. Sadly I don't know how too find it
+support get my police department some Tactics Big Grin
+Support
Pages: 1 2