Limelight Forums

Full Version: Government Contracts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Suggestion for in-game

In detail, explain your suggestion: 

Give the ability to the president to give government contractors (groups/clans) access to government tools such as:
Ability to warrant,
Ability to see the government radio
Access to handcuffs, arrest batons, tasers, shields etc.

This would allow for government contractors to better communicate with government while getting feedback from them and also allow for vary roleplays to be more complete as a few government roleplays which try to replicate government groups from real life have the ability to request warrants and perform arrests.

When a government contract is initiated the president should be able to select which tools will be available for said group, but every access should have a price so as not to be overpowered.

I know this is not 100% balanced but I am sure below we can find ways to make this more balanced/complete.

Why should this be implemented? It would allow for government groups/clans to interact better with the government.
+support
+ Support for the first two
However the last point of giving them police equipment I'm going to - Support
We don't want clans turning into OP Police officers, clans should have to interact with Goverment if they wish for someone arrested.
(Sep 21, 2016, 10:16 PM)PaulB Wrote: [ -> ]+ Support for the first two
We don't want clans turning into OP Police officers, clans should have to interact with Goverment if they wish for someone arrested.
(Sep 21, 2016, 09:53 PM)Project Wrote: [ -> ]Suggestion for in-game

Give the ability to the president to give government contractors (groups/clans) access to government tools such as:
Access to handcuffs,tasers

The above are really the only ones I can see being accepted from this, anything else essentialy makes it pointless to have normal police officers.

So I personaly will only support the bolded above:

The tazer helps reduce the higher rate of leathal interactions contractors have as they have basicly no non lethal option
The Cuffs allow cuffed people to get into vehicles in the passenger seat
The gov radio allows them to co-ordinate better.
only tasers and cuffs in my opinion, you can always make a pradio if you want to coordinate with gov't forces
The lack of their radio access just adds another unneeded level of tedium and complexity, why put out an emergency APB over Pradio, that then needs to be put through their radio, if it is even placed, when you can just radio it in yourself when your working for them?
+support for tasers and government radio access

+support

One thing though, which hasn't been deemed against the rules yet AFAIK:

We usually use the hostage rules and actually just make our own prison and time it. This allows us to easily do things like bail or interrogations if we wanted to, and works out better for suspects because then they don't get interrogation + long jail time.

I think that's better than clans being able to arrest people, because it also makes RP sense. Federal crimes = federal prison.
+ support for tasers and pradio access.
+support.
(Sep 21, 2016, 11:06 PM)BlackDog Wrote: [ -> ]
(Sep 21, 2016, 09:53 PM)Project Wrote: [ -> ]Suggestion for in-game

Access to handcuffs,tasers

The above are really the only ones I can see being accepted from this, anything else essentialy makes it pointless to have normal police officers.

So I personaly will only support the bolded above:

The tazer helps reduce the higher rate of leathal interactions contractors have as they have basicly no non lethal option
The Cuffs allow cuffed people to get into vehicles in the passenger seat
The gov radio allows them to co-ordinate better.
Tazers should be available for anyone with a certain requirement already imo, +Support
Pages: 1 2