Limelight Forums

Full Version: [In-Game] Removal of Knocked Out Notification
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Suggestion for <in-game/forum/teamspeak etc.>

In detail, explain your suggestion: In the Police radio, it sends a message anytime someone is tazed. It does not seem necessary and usually just spams the radio. I suggest the removal of this notification/message.

Addition: Opening a new section in the Police Database that lists the actions taken by officers / government for example, when they have tazed someone or shot at someone.

Why should this be implemented?
It's unnecessary and also not realistic. This might be a semi-serious server but radio broadcasting everytime you taze is just a spam and also some tazes might need to remain hidden due to roleplay. The addition to the suggestion will improve the way the sergeants and presidents lead the government. They will be able to investigate a report on the government more thoroughly.
+Support
+Support

He's true arresting someone message is good so the president knows if he got arrested but who want's to know that someone got arrested there is just no need for it
Police tasers keep an electronic log of deployment for legal purposes. -support
(Sep 7, 2016, 08:21 PM)Toxic Wrote: [ -> ]Police tasers keep an electronic log of deployment for legal purposes. -support
Perhaps this can be improved using the police database? I know that normally Police also have to file a report for shots made with their pistols, why doesn't it show up too? Electronic logs need to be checked as well as ballistic reports so maybe add a search regarding these for the Police Database? It can also improve leadership roles as they will be able to check logs regarding a report about an officer. Also, police database is mostly for criminals this would enhance it towards government control more
+Support
+Support
(Sep 7, 2016, 08:33 PM)Bambo Wrote: [ -> ]
(Sep 7, 2016, 08:21 PM)Toxic Wrote: [ -> ]Police tasers keep an electronic log of deployment for legal purposes. -support
Perhaps this can be improved using the police database? I know that normally Police also have to file a report for shots made with their pistols, why doesn't it show up too? Electronic logs need to be checked as well as ballistic reports so maybe add a search regarding these for the Police Database? It can also improve leadership roles as they will be able to check logs regarding a report about an officer. Also, police database is mostly for criminals this would enhance it towards government control more

Imagine a raid:

(RADIO) Chloe 'Zambie' Shrine: I have shot 5.56 NATO ammo at a subject. Current condition: <INJURED / UP>

(RADIO) Chloe 'Zambie' Shrine: I have shot 5.56 NATO ammo at a subject. Current condition: <INJURED / UP

(RADIO) Chloe 'Zambie' Shrine: I have shot 5.56 NATO ammo at a subject. Current condition: <INJURED / UP

x another 20
+Support for the database idea
(Sep 11, 2016, 04:46 PM)Blurr Wrote: [ -> ]+Support for the database idea
+ Support

Im all for the database idea, but I think there still needs to be a broadcast done. So I'll suggest this revision. Limit the radio transmission to one time per suspect per time period. Also change the message to "%player has deloyed a taser on %targetplayer." This way the police force can still keep record of this via chat and know what is going on in an active situation.
Bumping
(Oct 4, 2016, 02:59 PM)Sours Wrote: [ -> ]

New suggestion. Make it so there's a radio message any time you shoot someone. You have to write a report any time you deploy a weapon.

OT: +support. Move it to the Database. Perhaps add a new filterable / searchable section for any Police Action (shots fired, tasers, arresting, etc).
+Support.

Move tazer logs and even warrant requests to the DB. Make the radio clear for ACTUAL radio communications.
Pages: 1 2