Limelight Forums

Full Version: Nexus Elevator
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Suggestion for <in-game/forum/teamspeak etc.> In-game

In detail, explain your suggestion: Change the elevator in the nexus to something that does not shake your screen like an old ladies hands.

Why should this be implemented? Explained above.
The elevator is a map thing, it can't be changed.
(Aug 27, 2016, 12:51 AM)Bambo Wrote: [ -> ]The elevator is a map thing, it can't be changed.

The elevator is an entity, it can be changed using scripts. But it does take a lot of time to make that script perfect.
(Aug 27, 2016, 12:54 AM)Project Wrote: [ -> ]
(Aug 27, 2016, 12:51 AM)Bambo Wrote: [ -> ]The elevator is a map thing, it can't be changed.

The elevator is an entity, it can be changed using scripts. But it does take a lot of time to make that script perfect.

Ah #rekt :'(
Developer is going to be mad Tongue
This suggestion is in voting stage. You have 7 days to participate before we move it to >Declined< or >Popular<.

Please note: A suggestion in the >Popular< section may be moved to >Declined< or >Approved<
Moving to popular
+Support, but it's a map thing, like bambo wrote.
+Support

We need stairs too... like v5p.
(Jan 7, 2017, 03:24 AM)Nudelsalat im Panzer Wrote: [ -> ]+Support

I think it's inpossible because elevator is map thing. I vote to change map to v5p but I don't want to make suggestion for it becuse everyone will get mad and say go read unwanted suggestions post.
(Jan 7, 2017, 10:14 AM)Vatipaa Wrote: [ -> ]

I think it's inpossible because elevator is map thing. I vote to change map to v5p but I don't want to make suggestion for it becuse everyone will get mad and say go read unwanted suggestions post.
Its Apart Of Map Cant Be Changed
(Aug 27, 2016, 01:11 AM)Bambo Wrote: [ -> ]
(Aug 27, 2016, 12:54 AM)Project Wrote: [ -> ]

Ah #rekt :'(

Actually, it is
(Jan 11, 2017, 03:44 PM)Lieutenant Sours Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jan 7, 2017, 10:14 AM)Vatipaa Wrote: [ -> ]

Why did u put strikethrough to my post :DD
**Cough** Bless you!
Pages: 1 2