Limelight Forums

Full Version: Realistic Punching Speed!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Faster Punching

I've done a lot of gang RP and seen a lot of gang RP on the server, almost all of the time the punching just feels so slow and awkward. If i'm honest punching should be a lot faster than it is now, just substitute the slow punching for stamina use!

Description:
It's just a SWEP without the pause between punching, you could take a guy into a corner with your gang and punch him to the ground much faster than the slow unrealistic speed it is at now.
- Maybe the punching can be altered now, i'm not sure if there is a way to stop the pause between punching and change it for stamina use.

Why?
A lot more aggressive RP can be done with the fists, it makes a difference from gun gangs. 

Imagine you walking down an alley by yourself and you are about to come to the exit and a gang appear from the alley corner, you try to leave but they box you in and start pummeling you then begin to take your jewelry and wallet etc. this just feels like how a street gang should mug people, not by pulling a pistol every single time and simply saying 'give me money or i'm going to shoot you'.

[I just want to do MMA RP properly, please help me achieve this.]

Here is a gif of me testing some fists in single player:
+Support.
+Support
If you're in a heated fight I can't see why you would force yourself to wait a second cool down, I would just go all out.

Another idea (To prevent extreme punch-whoring)
Only remove the cool down if you are attacked by other person, however, if they do not hit you back, the cool down remains? Sort of works as the affects of adrenaline?

TL:DR:
IF YOU GET HIT, UNLEASH THE BEASTT
Yeah, need to teach some mofos a lesson

+support
+Support these scraps are needed
+ Support. I wanna take on Obay first.
(Aug 23, 2016, 11:35 PM)Brynn Wrote: [ -> ]+ Support. I wanna take on Obay first.

Come at me! V4b. Tomorrow. Industrial. Al' have ye.. Bring ye friends too. Al fite them too.
(Aug 23, 2016, 11:35 PM)Brynn Wrote: [ -> ]+ Support. I wanna take on Obay first.

Haha, Brynn whatcha gonna do? You'll do nothing.
Ok boys, calm down ok.
+support
+support
+ Support

Time to beat some major ass.
well i mean sorry to shit on your parade obay, but Brynn DOES have those SA explosivo fists.... rest in rip

+Support
+Support
+Support
Pages: 1 2 3 4