Limelight Forums

Full Version: Replacement for the 7CV
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Suggestion for <in-game/forum/teamspeak etc.>

In detail, explain your suggestion: 
Replacing the 7CV with the Ford Deluxe Coupe 1940
Image:
Addon: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f...=113999373

Why should this be implemented?
We know how buggy and, quite honestly, hideous the 7CV is. I propose that we replace it with the Ford Deluxe Coupe 1940 which would serve the same purpose but it merely looks much sleeker.
+Support
Personally I believe we should remove the 7CV and replace it with an updated modern vehicle.

While it's nice to pretend to do classical Mafioso roleplays, I don't think it's all that realistic. After all, the RP setting isn't in Little Italy and the mafia doesn't actually drive old, classic cars.
(Aug 23, 2016, 07:52 AM)Nevy Wrote: [ -> ]Personally I believe we should remove the 7CV and replace it with an updated modern vehicle.

While it's nice to pretend to do classical Mafioso roleplays, I don't think it's all that realistic. After all, the RP setting isn't in Little Italy and the mafia doesn't actually drive old, classic cars.

To be honest he has a point. I would not mind having more luxury vehicles for VIPs to drive etc. I mean we have like 20 millionaires so we may as well have beautiful cars to fit the place.
ehh... maybe? the shape looks quite ugly to me. maybe an old renault alpine?

[Image: 7F9D8C2F6DF3FEBA91D78F40432586C9BF814E5C]
or perhaps a 500 abarth?
[Image: BB753CCCDB900F862C500C3654BB971330FC3BD8]
or a lancia delta integrale?
[Image: 3CCF15FF9982572BB2A8B3E35CC8E67F7520A65C]
-Support
+Support
I don't support the idea from both of the vehicles but this one is better than the current one. We need modern vehicles. As Nevy already say'd the mafia don't use old vehicle's. They use limousine's like a Mercedes Benz.

+Support
Bump.
+Support
I have to agree with Nevy and go for a different approach.
+support
-support its a good car
If anything we should remove all the vehicles and completely redo them.

Have only around 2-4 rare types of vehicles that can only be brought for 1-2 days. Have around another 2-4 vehicles that are high in price.

Most hate having expensive cars but at the end of the day, it is pretty easy to make money. Having rare cars shows something at least tbh. Then have around 20 more vehicles from Off-Road to like Luxury etc.

Also I would like this car removed with something that is around the 2008 to 2014 range of vehicles. Not like a 2016 mustang or something along them lines.
+Support
Pages: 1 2