Limelight Forums

Full Version: [1.5.0] Limelight - UCP [User Control Panel]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Bloody hell...
Really nice work Burnett! Turns out the arguments was worth the wait!
Oh my godness... this is awesome

Great work Burnett and all the other Dev's (and Faustie Tongue). You're all doing a great job.
Can I marry you?
This was well worth the wait. You really outdid yourself this time Burnett, thank you for all your work, it's much appreciated!
Well done Burnett, this was definitely worth the wait, thank you for taking so much of your time to work on this!
This looks amazing
Good job Burnett, this is fantastic.
we are extremely lucky to have you working with us. And you're finally getting the recognition you deserve Smile
Dis sum gud shiet
"If this posts gets 100 likes, I'll add a towtruck!"
-Totally legit quote, Faustie, 2016
So, when is the full dupe management system going to be released?
(Aug 23, 2016, 02:35 PM)Stomm Wrote: [ -> ]So, when is the full dupe management system going to be released?

There is one?
(Aug 23, 2016, 02:51 PM)George Wrote: [ -> ]
(Aug 23, 2016, 02:35 PM)Stomm Wrote: [ -> ]So, when is the full dupe management system going to be released?

There is one?
Nope, we can't transfer to/from Rockford.

This is the "full" version....
(Aug 23, 2016, 09:25 PM)Stomm Wrote: [ -> ]
(Aug 23, 2016, 02:51 PM)George Wrote: [ -> ]

There is one?
Nope, we can't transfer to/from Rockford.

I'm not sure about the current status of US Rockford, but as far as I'm aware the server is about to be closed. That's why I didn't enable it in the first place. If needed, I can enable it
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7