Limelight Forums

Full Version: More Plate designs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Suggestion for <in-game/forum/teamspeak etc.> In-Game

In detail, explain your suggestion: As the license plate story began in when the Server Started, we have stuck ourselves with only one design: Colorado Green Plates, and I'm tired of sticking to that design, so why can't people choose more plate designs like the New York one, or the California or CA Exempt plate designs (BTW Choosing this would have a different cost), and People can enjoy their plates without sticking to a single one (Here's my Creation on the EC Exempt Plate design:  [Image: RkWFMgz.png]

and this one

[Image: MEqekqO.png] 

please don't judge me on this ones)

Why should this be implemented? Please refer to the Suggestion Explanation, but as a summary for this: I would love to see more designs of License plates and adding the EC EXEMPT plates for the Government or for normal people but adding it for normal people would elevate its cost to let's say: $5,500 to $10k  

Trademark: John's Suggestions Copyright 2016
+support
+Support
+Support

But.....

The government plates should override the player's choice if they spawn in a government vehicle, and any vehicle gets a free choice if they are either a Government Worker or Contractor/Company. And the second they don't meet one of the qualifications it should get reverted back to the previous one to help reduce abuse. (California Exempt plates are only on vehicles owned or leased by the U.S. Government, state agencies, cities and counties, or special districts.)
(Aug 21, 2016, 01:01 PM)Stomm Wrote: [ -> ]+Support

But.....

The government plates should override the player's choice if they spawn in a government vehicle, and any vehicle gets a free choice if they are either a Government Worker or Contractor/Company. And the second they don't meet one of the qualifications it should get reverted back to the previous one to help reduce abuse. (California Exempt plates are only on vehicles owned or leased by the U.S. Government, state agencies, cities and counties, or special districts.)

Talking when the Ca Exempt Plates apply, this plates apply when the vehicles are sold by the state, too as according to the California Dept. of Motor Vehicles, and I think of clans or organization, I think they may adquire the Foreign Organization Plates (if they don't talk about coming from another country) or something like that
This suggestion is in voting stage. You have 7 days to participate before we move it to >Declined< or >Popular<.

Please note: A suggestion in the >Popular< section may be moved to >Declined< or >Approved<
+support
+Support
Thank you for your suggestion.

Approved.
RF-Exempt plates have been added for Government Vehicles.
Plate designs change with the year.
Added in Revision 5751.