Limelight Forums

Full Version: Material Editor Tool
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: PLmB7cL.png]

>>LINK<<

Title:
Material Editor Tool

Description:
Add the Material Editor Tool to the arsenal of tools that would help you in building and designing roleplay scenarios.

Why?:
-Use any material. Like that material on the Nexus glass? Copy it!
Or simply just type in the name of the material file in the game folder!

-Stretch materials to your liking. We all have that stupid mosaic texture, right? Well now you can fix that!

-Make your materials HD! (the method used for Cinematic Mod)

-Same creator as Elevator tool

Proof that it works:

Simply put, this is the most amazing tool I have ever found. If this wouldn't improve RP, I do not know what will.

I know that it is a bit hard to explain why this tool is so amazing,
however I can tell you that with it, there are hundreds of new materials you
can use simply because you downloaded all of them with the v4b1 map.
[font=Arial, sans-serif]Use "mat_texture_list 1" for a list of all the available materials with pictures.[/font]

[font=Arial, sans-serif]This is to give an idea of the scale of new materials we're talking about:[/font]
[font=Arial, sans-serif]https://imgur.com/a/ms69m[/font]
(PS: The black squares are still perfectly working materials.)

[font=Arial, sans-serif]>>LINK<<[/font]
Just noticed I left Twitch on in the background. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
You can mute it. Most important is the visual part.
Its from same creator of Elevator tool he also made the ladder tool , +support , why not
I did ask for these materials to be placed into the materials folder but if we can have this tool instead? Fuck yea.

+Support
(Aug 21, 2016, 12:56 AM)Midget HD Wrote: [ -> ]I did ask for these materials to be placed into the materials folder but if we can have this tool instead? Fuck yea.

+Support

These materials? Dude. You can get all the materials you want! Big Grin
Can we just subscribe to the mod author's tool addons? They all seem way too good to pass up.
(Aug 21, 2016, 01:12 AM)Soviethooves Wrote: [ -> ]Can we just subscribe to the mod author's tool addons? They all seem way too good to pass up.

I think he's actually GabeN on an alt account, using original developer tools and publishing them for credit.
+ Support

Agree to Soviet, suggestion sub forum seems to be filled with his tools all of a sudden
+Support. Saw this while looking at the workshop. Pretty useful.
+support
+Support
*bump*
Made the suggestion into a more asthetically pleasing one cause I have lotsa freetime. Big Grin
(Aug 23, 2016, 01:58 AM)Markus Wrote: [ -> ]Made the suggestion into a more asthetically pleasing one cause I have lotsa freetime. Big Grin
looks nice Smile
(Aug 23, 2016, 02:10 AM)Cooli Wrote: [ -> ]
(Aug 23, 2016, 01:58 AM)Markus Wrote: [ -> ]Made the suggestion into a more asthetically pleasing one cause I have lotsa freetime. Big Grin
looks nice Smile

Thanks. I aim to please. Smile
Pages: 1 2