Limelight Forums

Full Version: New RP Props v2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Title: New RP Props v2

Description:
Add new RP props.

How should this be implemented?:
Add the following props to the spawnlist:
Mobile Computing Pack

RT Screen Pack

Fancy Functional Clock

House Model Pack

House Model Pack 2

Roleplay Props
(A lot of new props including new sofas, TV's, shop objects,
sleeping bags and office props; Note: Some props we already have, but can be filtered.)

Post-Apoc Vehicles (11 props)

Post-Apoc Vehicles v2
[url=https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=603660703][/url](63 new and unique vehicle -not only car- models)

Why?:
I believe this would improve and increase the roleplay opportunities for players.
Also the post-apocalyptic vehicles would be good for similar RP's, especially for Halloween,
Hillbilly RP's or Junkyard RP's
+Support

Love the computer one.
+support EXPECT the 1950's Packs
(Aug 15, 2016, 09:34 PM)Sours Wrote: [ -> ]+support EXPECT the 1950's Packs

I believe it would add opportunities for people who like to build..
-Retro Restaurants
-Camping areas
-Trailer Parks
-etc

They would be optional to use.

EDIT: Removed.
±support:

I +support the Mobile Computing Pack, RT Screen Pack, Functional Clock and the Weapon Case.
-support the two 1950s' packs as in my opinion, they would not fit in with the era EvoCity's currently in. Maybe some props from the 1950s' packs would be nice to use, but not all of them, for sure.
(Aug 15, 2016, 09:36 PM)Markus Wrote: [ -> ]

I believe it would add opportunities for people who like to build..
-Retro Restaurants
-Camping areas
-Trailer Parks
-etc

They would be optional to use.

I do agree, Yes - Some of the props inside that are quite a nice thing to have, however, I do not believe that the back of the whole is worth the 10-20 props that are actually good looking inside the packs however I still fail to see the true points behind the packs. My same support remains.

+support EXPECT 1950's prop pack.
+Support
+Support
+Support
+support
(Oct 7, 2016, 06:58 PM)Skyguy349 Wrote: [ -> ]

There's no 1950's pack.
(Aug 15, 2016, 09:40 PM)Wesley Lawrence Wrote: [ -> ]±support:

I +support the Mobile Computing Pack, RT Screen Pack, Functional Clock and the Weapon Case.
-support the two 1950s' packs as in my opinion, they would not fit in with the era EvoCity's currently in. Maybe some props from the 1950s' packs would be nice to use, but not all of them, for sure.
I'd like to point out again that there's no 1950's pack. I removed it a long time ago.
+support!
+support

All of those plzzz
Pages: 1 2