Limelight Forums

Full Version: Suspect in Hand Cuff can Get in the Back of the Police Vehicle
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Suggestion for <in-game/forum/teamspeak etc.> IG

In detail, explain your suggestion:Allowed Handcuffed Suspect Get in the Police Vehicle.I have found it sometime work or on;y work for some vehicle.

Why should this be implemented?This can makes Escourt more safe as the Suspect can just leave the vehicle run away and pullout his gun somehow.I have tried this before
Already made a similar suggestion. Let me find it
Its a bug.
This should be in the bug section not in suggestions
I Can't identify This is a bug or not :c
(Aug 15, 2016, 03:14 PM)alan245 Wrote: [ -> ]I Can't identify This is a bug or not :c
Well restrained people can fit in every car IRL.
What's wrong with people getting into a cop car?

I often put suspects into the car whilst I'm doing a traffic stop etc... 

I can't really make heads or tails of this suggestion/bug...
This is a bug. Once a handcuffed person gets into your car, they are instantly ejected.
(Aug 15, 2016, 08:48 PM)Dan Wrote: [ -> ]This is a bug. Once a handcuffed person gets into your car, they are instantly ejected.

That makes more sense. This was fine yesterday, I'm sure.
(Aug 15, 2016, 09:40 PM)James Wrote: [ -> ]
(Aug 15, 2016, 08:48 PM)Dan Wrote: [ -> ]This is a bug. Once a handcuffed person gets into your car, they are instantly ejected.

That makes more sense. This was fine yesterday, I'm sure.

As far as I know it doesn't work with the Tahoe as of yesterday, but that's all I know
It doesn't work period. Custom animations are not allowed to play while you are in a vehicle, thus the immediate ejection.
This suggestion is in voting stage. You have 7 days to participate before we move it to >Declined< or >Popular<.

Please note: A suggestion in the >Popular< section may be moved to >Declined< or >Approved<
This is more of a bug than a suggestion

+support anyway.
+Support

It's not a bug. It was implemented to prevent abuse of Animations.
(Aug 16, 2016, 01:55 AM)Soviethooves Wrote: [ -> ]Custom animations are not allowed to play while you are in a vehicle, thus the immediate ejection.

Ill see if I can work around that

Approved
Pages: 1 2