Limelight Forums

Full Version: Stick-on Sirens
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Title: Stick-on Sirens

Description:
Add stick-on sirens to the game for Police for certain vehicles.

How should this be implemented?:
Add a small single siren and emergency light that police can buy for something like 5000$
which they can toggle while in certain cars with a keybind.

Why?:
It would make undercover police officers' lives much easier and would still be realistic.
-support Thats why there are undercover cars for cops. and why would SWAT go undercover
(Aug 12, 2016, 01:09 AM)thefaketaco Wrote: [ -> ]-support Thats why there are undercover cars for cops. and why would SWAT go undercover

What if someone wants to use another car while undercover?
(Aug 12, 2016, 01:11 AM)Markus Wrote: [ -> ]
(Aug 12, 2016, 01:09 AM)thefaketaco Wrote: [ -> ]-support Thats why there are undercover cars for cops. and why would SWAT go undercover

What if someone wants to use another car while undercover?

Sucks
-support
Could imagine cops just getting it and using it on reventons, db5s and trabants

There aren't many vehicles that really fit undercover use right now.
-Support

I forget it, but we have a command that allows certain vehicles to get a small siren and the original no vcmod or photon siren and lights.
I would like to point out my suggestion from a while ago which covers this and more.

https://limelightgaming.net/forums/thread-9830.html
(Aug 12, 2016, 06:41 AM)Stomm Wrote: [ -> ]I would like to point out my suggestion from a while ago which covers this and more.

https://limelightgaming.net/forums/thread-9830.html
To all those saying about how 'people will use this for dumb vehicles'

We used to have a command that did this - it worked fine and no one did anything stupid. THis was before Photon.
(Aug 13, 2016, 12:27 AM)Judge Rage Wrote: [ -> ]To all those saying about how 'people will use this for dumb vehicles'

We used to have a command that did this - it worked fine and no one did anything stupid. THis was before Photon.

Well.... it was only on certain vehicles for just that reason.

We have too unmarked units as it is though.
(Aug 13, 2016, 12:29 AM)Stomm Wrote: [ -> ]
(Aug 13, 2016, 12:27 AM)Judge Rage Wrote: [ -> ]To all those saying about how 'people will use this for dumb vehicles'

Well.... it was only on certain vehicles for just that reason.

We have too unmarked units as it is though.

It doesn't need to be available for all of them.
-Support.

Although I love pits (and even have had used them myself in real life), I still think we'd rather have to add more unmarked LE vehicles (that are unmarked, or able to go unmarked by default) rather than have an option to add a pit/siren to certain civilian vehicles.

I'd like to see some more Ford, Chevrolet, BMW, Audi or even Dodge vehicles instead of some Lamborghini or Bentley driving around with a pit and siren. I know you can limit it to certain vehicles, but my opinion stands on rather adding new LE vehicles in, than having the option to add a pit and siren to non-LE, civilian vehicles.
This suggestion is in voting stage. You have 7 days to participate before we move it to >Declined< or >Popular<.

Please note: A suggestion in the >Popular< section may be moved to >Declined< or >Approved<
+support. We used to have this command, and if I remember correctly, it worked for trabants. We never had officers riding round in them though. It should be an IC thing, and if a Sergeant/President limits them, it's up to them.

Dodge Chargers are mainly used by cops so not very "secret"
Pages: 1 2