Limelight Forums

Full Version: [In-Game] New Scoreboard
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
[Image: LLYl8gW.png]

Got on photoshop and tried out something. I have tried to make it fit an RP server scoreboard more, with REP - Day section instead of K/D.
Also made a Player of the Day section which would have the person with the most reps earned that day. By doing the POD section, it may increase people's interest in roleplays. 

K/D ratio maybe can still be found when right clicking a player on the scoreboard.

I don't know if this idea can be a reality but I'd like it if it was and I think it would fit the current HUD way more.
(Aug 24, 2016, 12:58 PM)Bambo Wrote: [ -> ][Image: LLYl8gW.png]

Got on photoshop and tried out something. I have tried to make it fit an RP server scoreboard more, with REP - Day section instead of K/D.
Also made a Player of the Day section which would have the person with the most reps earned that day. By doing the POD section, it may increase people's interest in roleplays. 

K/D ratio maybe can still be found when right clicking a player on the scoreboard.

I don't know if this idea can be a reality but I'd like it if it was and I think it would fit the current HUD way more.
Visuals look kinda out of place but the idea is amazing.
(Aug 24, 2016, 03:11 PM)Cooli Wrote: [ -> ]

Look great?

Only issue though is that the background should be transparent. Not by a lot, but at least 70%
(Aug 24, 2016, 03:14 PM)Midget HD Wrote: [ -> ]
(Aug 24, 2016, 03:11 PM)Cooli Wrote: [ -> ]

Look great?

Only issue though is that the background should be transparent. Not by a lot, but at least 70%
It looks great but I dont think it has the look a tab menu should have.
(Aug 11, 2016, 12:19 PM)Cameron Wrote: [ -> ]+Support

Here's a quick thing I coded that sort of matches with the HUD and forums:

[Image: 2af0daa2fd534f5ec9b0b21e85422e8f.png]

Still a huge fan of this 

+Support
I think with the transparency is looks pretty good

[Image: 804e588b38b0aa5607216de80072230d.jpg]

Although it would be better for Steam Name, then Job, rather Job being first
Didn't drop the transparency so it would we seen clearly in the forums but it does look better transparent! Thanks for testing it out Noot Noot
Kills are irrelevant after the injury update anyways.
 +support
[Image: LVyTqtX.png]

here it is with the places switched, also added titles to other places and made it transparent

Here it is in-game:

[Image: t2hAEKd.png]
(Aug 24, 2016, 06:44 PM)Bambo Wrote: [ -> ][Image: LVyTqtX.png]

here it is with the places switched, also added titles to other places and made it transparent

Here it is in-game:

[Image: t2hAEKd.png]

Yeah a lot better since it's next to the Profile Image
(Aug 24, 2016, 03:35 PM)James Wrote: [ -> ]

Still a huge fan of this 

+Support
+Support
(Aug 25, 2016, 04:12 AM)Nacreas Wrote: [ -> ]

Still a huge fan of this 

+Support

But why would you need a K/D counter on a roleplay server?
(Aug 26, 2016, 03:28 PM)Lord Octagon Wrote: [ -> ]
(Aug 25, 2016, 04:12 AM)Nacreas Wrote: [ -> ]

Still a huge fan of this 

+Support

But why would you need a K/D counter on a roleplay server?

That can be removed by literally taking out a few lines of code. This scoreboard is just my personal favourite and is a proof of concept Smile
+Support
Pages: 1 2 3