Limelight Forums

Full Version: Making crime scene markers spawnable
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Suggestion for In-game

In detail, explain your suggestion: I see the police markers (yellow markers with numbers) in the spawn menu, but I can't spawn them.

Why should this be implemented? For me I do crime scene rp, I want to be able to use the markers so I can at least do a little bit more to the crime scene, very much appreciated. 
Really not sure why they are not.

+support
+Support,

It would be quite interesting to use these.
+Support. They were intended to be spawnable.
+ Support
+Support
+support

I think this would make a great addition for PoliceRP.
+Support - Would be really fun to use them in PoliceRP's
(Aug 11, 2016, 02:31 AM)SirWulf Wrote: [ -> ]Really not sure why they are not.

+support

To be honest, both of the maps (v4b1 and Rockford) are based on the Northern United States, Minnessota area.
It would ruin the realism factor if we used markers instead of bullets to catch criminals in the US.
+ support. Would definaltly enhance the rp possibilities/ depth. I was doing some smaller detective rps occasionaly but things like the suggested "investigation" tool and the here suggested spawnable markes would definatly add some serious depth to it.
(Aug 13, 2016, 04:54 PM)Markus Wrote: [ -> ]
(Aug 11, 2016, 02:31 AM)SirWulf Wrote: [ -> ]Really not sure why they are not.

+support

To be honest, both of the maps (v4b1 and Rockford) are based on the Northern United States, Minnessota area.
It would ruin the realism factor if we used markers instead of bullets to catch criminals in the US.

I thought Rockford was based on Oregon. Source
This suggestion is in voting stage. You have 7 days to participate before we move it to >Declined< or >Popular<.

Please note: A suggestion in the >Popular< section may be moved to >Declined< or >Approved<
+support
Thank you for your suggestion.

Approved.
Fixed a while back, moved to finished.