Limelight Forums

Full Version: More pockets for donators'
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Suggestion for - in-game

In detail, explain your suggestion: First, I saw you guys don't know what to add to the 20 and 25 membership. Maybe this could be one for one of the two. So anyways I've noticed there is an limit on pockets, its 50, personally me it affects how I play, I sometimes like to setup a booth in the city selling fish, but for that to be possible I need a lot, and with a limit, I cant fit much fish in my inventory to sell. Thanks for reading -Echelon

How should the developers add this? Probably connected on how you guys made it limited. 

Why should this be implemented? With weapons, fish, ammo it all adds up and it limits on what I can do. 
+Support , could be increase to 120 slots perphap per donator?
Unbalanced... the point of donating is for perks. If you're saying donating is unbalanced then you quite clearly do not know what you're saying.

+Support on this thread.
+support 50 pockets limits rp and fun
You can edit your old post, and title instead of making a new thread the next time.
(Aug 9, 2016, 06:53 PM)Cooli Wrote: [ -> ]You can edit your old post, and title instead of making a new thread the next time.

What?
(Aug 9, 2016, 07:48 PM)Chuck Clay Wrote: [ -> ]
(Aug 9, 2016, 06:53 PM)Cooli Wrote: [ -> ]You can edit your old post, and title instead of making a new thread the next time.

What?
Oops, thought your prop and pockets thread where the same. My bad.
(Aug 9, 2016, 08:43 PM)Cooli Wrote: [ -> ]
(Aug 9, 2016, 07:48 PM)Chuck Clay Wrote: [ -> ]

What?
Oops, thought your prop and pockets thread where the same. My bad.

All good dawg.
+Support

Even though you can buy them for 50,000, this would be a nice perk for donators as they donate over a certain amount like the 5,10,15,20,25 thing.. etc
Neutral.
- I think it should just be unlimited pockets
If you're willing to spend the IC money I don't see any other reason to limit them.
(Aug 10, 2016, 11:53 AM)PaulB Wrote: [ -> ]Neutral.
- I think it should just be unlimited pockets
If you're willing to spend the IC money I don't see any other reason to limited them.
This suggestion is in voting stage. You have 7 days to participate before we move it to >Declined< or >Popular<.

Please note: A suggestion in the >Popular< section may be moved to >Declined< or >Approved<
+support.
If you're willing to spend the IC money I don't see any other reason to limit them.
I'd say remove the cap entirely. I can't really think of a reason for it to be there, considering that there are many ways to bypass the limit.

+support
Moving to popular
Pages: 1 2