Limelight Forums

Full Version: Impound Boot/Clamp
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Suggestion for: In-Game

In detail, explain your suggestion: After you've impounded a vehicle and driven it to like Nexus Garage as a example you just leave it there and carry on with other stuff, at that point it's pretty much free-go for the owner of the vehicle to just get into it and drive off which makes impounding not much of a reason to do in that matter. ( IF you don't build a gigantic wall so to say ). But if you were to have a '' Impound Boot/Clamp '' ( Picture found below ) then it would be perhaps a bit harder to get the vehicle out, either you need to get a Officer to unlock it and then you can drive off, or you have to lockpick it in order to get it out, sure. Now you might think that '' Well, if all you need to do to get it back is to lockpick it then what's the point in this suggestion? '' Well, under the time of a person picklocking the boot/clamp a Police Officer might walk down the Nexus Garage and find that. 

How should the developers add this? Add it for the Government, ( Police Officers & SWAT ). 

Why should this be implemented? Because in this current state impounding is useless and not much of a point of doing it if you're not guarding the Nexus Garage at all points, or wherever you are going to impound the vehicle.

https://imgur.com/a/ynGkG
Was wonder what you was on about till I looked at picture
A clamp
Well i searched Impound Boot and that came out, never heard of '' Clam '' before but will change the Title and such to it then i guess.
If there is a way to remove it but requires a lot of resources then yea
+Support

Making it an actual swep would be perfect.
+Support
+Support, but ofcourse make it removable by anyone with the right equipment. Maybe a purchasable item by mechanics as well?
+support why not. There is some risk ofit beeing abused but its not that difficult to lockpick in the nexus garage as i know from... ehrm certain sources. Nah seriously sometimes its a bit to easy to just come in and grab the car you used for a highspeed pursuit moving down 2 elderys and a deer... adding some more difficulty would surely be interesting and not really gamebraking or impacting the over all balance/risk of abuse to much,
+Support
+support if a new item is implemented to break it
Moved to Popular
*bump*
+support
+support
+Support
Pages: 1 2 3