Limelight Forums

Full Version: Adding new weapon to police armory
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Suggestion for <in-game/forum/teamspeak etc.>IG

In detail, explain your suggestion:Adding MR | AR to the police Armoury

How should the developers add this? (BE DETAILED WITH EVERYTHING!)Adding these to weapon into config of police amory i think i think!

Why should this be implemented?Personally i love MR really much because that what hong kong using and i thinks it was a legal heavy pistol in the server :3
more detail will be nice, but the idea is good. the AR is used by real life police, but the price should be higher for the loadout like 1000 instead of 700. the MR would be good for detective RP, but should preclude you from using a promary or make you able to just use the MP5 or the Riot Shield
I have no idea the system in UK or
Us but think MR should be usable for officer because that was what HK police carrying,im not sure about others but I'm sure adding more weapon is a good idea
Neutral.
Police already have access to shotguns that are $700.
Now given them access to assault rifles for a cheap price as well, this will practically make the SRU Job useless.
-Support, what PaulB said.
they have access to sniper rifles and high capacity submachine guns, which better falls under their name; unavailable to regular uniformed police. You'll find an AR in almost every patrol car (even mounted on some police motorcycles) in America. Judging by the type of threats the police face ingame and how completely unbalanced the shotgun is as opposed to how it should be, every cop would be handed an AR to carry.

+support 
(Jul 31, 2016, 07:35 PM)Toxic Wrote: [ -> ] they have access to sniper rifles and high capacity submachine guns, which better falls under their name; unavailable to regular uniformed police. You'll find an AR in almost every patrol car (even mounted on some police motorcycles) in America. Judging by the type of threats the police face ingame and how completely unbalanced the shotgun is as opposed to how it should be, every cop would be handed an AR to carry.

+support 
Yes but this isn't exactly real life either, I agree Goverment needed to be more powerful and hence they now have access to shotguns which still one shot one kill. If you add a assault rifle into this now, it's going to turn SRU useless the only diffrence is as you said a sniper as well as ceramic plating but when you have 4-5 cops with AR-15's you practically have a mini-SRU force.
We also have to keep in mind that Evocity is a small town, those usually dont have cops with large assault rifles, shotguns, etc etc.
That's how modern police function. AR15s are force multipliers for police officers, so they only need the SWAT team for barricaded, heavily armed suspects, something that always, ALWAYS happens in the server. It's also very useful for when a suspect comes out of his vehicle shooting after being pinned by a patrol car. Also due to the high probability of the shotgun being nerfed is another reason to allow cops to grab the rifle straight from the locker. It's also comparably less in value than the shotgun, so price isn't an argument either.

AND if this was real life, we wouldn't have people  running around with fully automatic firearms, which have been all but completely outlawed for civilians in the real world.
(Jul 31, 2016, 07:42 PM)Cooli Wrote: [ -> ]We also have to keep in mind that Evocity is a small town, those usually dont have cops with large assault rifles, shotguns, etc etc.
Small town? You must've missed the skyscrapers.

I live in a small town, they all have shotguns and ARs. Governments are great for arming police.
(Jul 31, 2016, 07:51 PM)Toxic Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jul 31, 2016, 07:42 PM)Cooli Wrote: [ -> ]We also have to keep in mind that Evocity is a small town, those usually dont have cops with large assault rifles, shotguns, etc etc.
Small town? You must've missed the skyscrapers.

I live in a small town, they all have shotguns and ARs. Governments are great for arming police.

Also, EvoCity is based on Minnesota. Minnesota law enforcement agencies have acquired a variety of military-grade gear.
+Support
+/- Support, might just be because I live near London, but I see the GC36 being used a lot more.
(Aug 2, 2016, 01:03 PM)Faustin Wrote: [ -> ]+/- Support, might just be because I live near London, but I see the GC36 being used a lot more.

It's because you live in the UK.
(Jul 31, 2016, 07:35 PM)Toxic Wrote: [ -> ] they have access to sniper rifles and high capacity submachine guns, which better falls under their name; unavailable to regular uniformed police. You'll find an AR in almost every patrol car (even mounted on some police motorcycles) in America. Judging by the type of threats the police face ingame and how completely unbalanced the shotgun is as opposed to how it should be, every cop would be handed an AR to carry.

+support 
Pages: 1 2 3 4