Limelight Forums

Full Version: Elevator Tool
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Suggestion for <in-game/forum/teamspeak etc.> in-game

In detail, explain your suggestion: Add this elevator tool which works very well[font=Arial, Helvetica, Verdana, sans-serif]. It is also easy to use. Check out the video.[/font]
[font=Arial, Helvetica, Verdana, sans-serif] https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f...=733454527[/font]

How should the developers add this? (BE DETAILED WITH EVERYTHING!) Just add this addon.

Why should this be implemented? [b][font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif] He says himself: '[font=Arial, Helvetica, Verdana, sans-serif]Because it's much nicer than using hydraulics or winches; instead, this creates a reliable elevator that will not spaz out or injure its passengers. ' - Creator. We can have a reliable elevator that people can actually stand on too. We can use this tool for Roleplay where the building like in industrial can be accessed between floors with an elevator rather than the ladders and also this can be implemented into large building which waste props on stairs or add a roleplay for disabled people so they can use the elevator.[/font][/b][/font]
What a no brainer lol.
+Support
I was just about to make this thread.

This would be so much better because not only is it more reliable but it has sounds, fixed to the world so no spaz and also much more compatible with vehicles meaning we can make some really nice builds Wink

Huge +Support
(Jul 30, 2016, 07:49 PM)Midget HD Wrote: [ -> ]I was just about to make this thread.

This would be so much better because not only is it more reliable but it has sounds, fixed to the world so no spaz and also much more compatible with vehicles meaning we can make some really nice builds Wink

Huge +Support

Make a huge car park like in japan or those places. Secure cars and not much space Big Grin
+Support cant be rammed by props or vehicles , can be used for do elevators , trains , gates etc
(Jul 30, 2016, 08:09 PM)MrKat Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jul 30, 2016, 07:49 PM)Midget HD Wrote: [ -> ]I was just about to make this thread.

Huge +Support

Make a huge car park like in japan or those places. Secure cars and not much space Big Grin

Was pretty much my idea. Back on FL, someone made a carpark like that. This make life 20x easier.
+Support

Great suggestion!
FINISHED archive it
Finished, closed.