Limelight Forums

Full Version: Able to Track Gorvernment Vehicle
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Suggestion for <in-game/forum/teamspeak etc.>In game

In detail, explain your suggestion:I just watch youtube this morning,i just think as arma3 life or such got a tracking system of the gorvernment vehicle why we didn't got it and we have to search all around the map for it.It would be useful to lower the amount of stolen gorvernment vehicle as there have no way to getting away from the tracker.
Basicly after getting the tracker we could be able to found the vehicle back from a meter JUST shows the distance from the Vehicle but no direction will be stated.

How should the developers add this? (BE DETAILED WITH EVERYTHING!)...........how can i complete this question.....

Why should this be implemented?This can lower the amount of stolen gorvernment vehicle As long as you don't really frequently see a stolen gorvernment vehicle IRL.
+Support

PS: Jesus guys what's up with these ant texts and non-stylized suggestions?
Also a good answer for that question would be you explaining it in detail.
First of all, how dumb are you to get it stolen? Unless you've been killed far from it then fair enough but jeez.

+Support?
+Support
(Jul 28, 2016, 04:15 PM)Midget HD Wrote: [ -> ]First of all, how dumb are you to get it stolen? Unless you've been killed far from it then fair enough but jeez.

+Support?

Been mugged for my tahoe before, because I was on an unarmed patrol. So it's easy for enough for them to be stolen.

+support
+Support, if possible to remove them as criminal ofcourse.
+Support.
(Jul 28, 2016, 04:15 PM)Midget HD Wrote: [ -> ]First of all, how dumb are you to get it stolen? Unless you've been killed far from it then fair enough but jeez.

+Support?

You'd be surprised at the amount of police cars that get stolen in a variety of scenarios.

OT +support
Finished

Already Live via the Police Database