Limelight Forums

Full Version: Hands / Keys
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Suggestion for <in-game/forum/teamspeak etc.> in-game

In detail, explain your suggestion: So the item is called hands / keys. But in reality it is fists. What I am trying to get here is that if when in first person and you are not punching, is there a way to lower your fists in first person so it doesn't look so stupid or boring should I say. 

How should the developers add this? (BE DETAILED WITH EVERYTHING!) Sync the lowering fists with the 3rd person model and in 1st person lower the fists at the same time so there is nothing obstructing 1st person view.

Why should this be implemented? It feels very boring that there is something at the bottom of my screen when I could be viewing everything. Although it covers up such a small space it also does not make sense that the fists are up but not in 3rd person.
+Support, new skins for fists/keys would also be nice. (skin based on your job/suit)
This suggestion is in voting stage. You have 7 days to participate before we move it to >Declined< or >Popular<.

Please note: A suggestion in the >Popular< section may be moved to >Declined< or >Approved<

Thread open
+support
+support.
+Support
+support
+support
Minor change, but will help with immersion. Might prevent punch-whoring too. Who knows?

Approved. Moving to Popular.
Pushing for Staff Review.
Will this suggestion ever be concluded?!?!? :O

OT; +Support
Approved.
Finished a bit ago