Limelight Forums

Full Version: Vending Machine
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Suggestion for <in-game/forum/teamspeak etc.> In Game

In detail, explain your suggestion: So basically just add a vending machine to the map that is active when there is no chef online. Just like the one that was on v2d.

How should the developers add this? Place the prop down somewhere in Evocity, preferably by AM/PM then do the coding thing. 

Why should this be implemented? All the time people are complaining that they don't have food or a fishing rod. Adding this could allow for food to be bought for a little price when no chef is on. Therefore no more bothering to ask for food.
+Support

Why the heck not? Big Grin
+Support
+support - should be on a price above mp though and only for times with no chefs. So people dont use it as a chef substitute
+Support

Honestly, I think it should only return a small amount of Hunger, but for the same price as a Hamburger.

It'd be like trying to fill up from those dinky bags of $1 chips when you could instead go to McDonalds and grab a burger for the same price.
(Jul 24, 2016, 06:43 AM)Stomm Wrote: [ -> ]+Support

Honestly, I think it should only return a small amount of Hunger, but for the same price as a Hamburger.

It'd be like trying to fill up from those dinky bags of $1 chips when you could instead go to McDonalds and grab a burger for the same price.

This is what we need!

What if McDonalds is closed along with all the other shops?
(Jul 27, 2016, 03:37 PM)Markus Wrote: [ -> ]

What if McDonalds is closed along with all the other shops?
Then you eat out of a vending machine and feel sorry for yourself because you're eating a Vending Machine dinner.
+Support | Great idea!
+Support

I don't know why this isn't already in if I'm honest.
+Support
Moved to Popular
Due to a lack of activity in this suggestion, it is being moved to Old Suggestions / Voting.

Voting will take place on this suggestion, where it will then be returned to Popular or Denied.

NOTE: Due to simplicity of code required, this suggestion will have an accelerated voting period of 3 days.
"The code for the vending machines from v2d/v33x is still on the server, it's just the entities ain't being spawned. This would be a simple change."
+Support
+Support
Pages: 1 2