Limelight Forums

Full Version: Unblock EMC!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Energy Condenser

OT: I believe the condenser is the least op of the two.
okay, wtf, why is EMC banned?!? It's just wrong, ruins the whole Tekkit vibe. Unban the condenser please :Big Grin +support
(Jul 8, 2016, 02:50 PM)connbob Wrote: [ -> ]okay, wtf, why is EMC banned?!? It's just wrong, ruins the whole Tekkit vibe. Unban them both please :Big Grin +support

You ruined it! Now it is 3/3 ;-;
+support
(Jul 8, 2016, 02:54 PM)Midget HD Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jul 8, 2016, 02:50 PM)connbob Wrote: [ -> ]okay, wtf, why is EMC banned?!? It's just wrong, ruins the whole Tekkit vibe. Unban them both please :Big Grin +support

I've fixed it Big Grin
Neutral

EMC isn't banned just the energy condensers and the transmutation tablet but I believe if they were to be unbanned then the end of the mod pack would be reached a lot quicker, trade would be non existence except to maybe obtain one item purely to be able to make more of said item through EMC and the server would be come less used as people wouldn't have anything else to do on it.
(Jul 8, 2016, 04:48 PM)Echo Wrote: [ -> ]Neutral

EMC isn't banned just the energy condensers and the transmutation tablet  but I believe if they were to be unbanned then the end of the mod pack would be reached a lot quicker, trade would be non existence except to maybe obtain one item purely to be able to make more of said item through EMC and the server would be come less used as people wouldn't have anything else to do on it.

It is about time you (people) understand the point of the server/game is not to finish it but interaction between our community members. If you wish for an actual challenge rather use a FTB pack instead.
(Jul 8, 2016, 05:09 PM)Project Wrote: [ -> ]

EMC isn't banned just the energy condensers and the transmutation tablet  but I believe if they were to be unbanned then the end of the mod pack would be reached a lot quicker, trade would be non existence except to maybe obtain one item purely to be able to make more of said item through EMC and the server would be come less used as people wouldn't have anything else to do on it.

It is about time you (people) understand the point of the server/game is not to finish it but interaction between our community members. If you wish for an actual challenge rather use a FTB pack instead.

The main way people interact aside from chatting is through trade which would die out quickly with the Table and condenser unbanned.
(Jul 8, 2016, 05:13 PM)Echo Wrote: [ -> ]

The main way people interact aside from chatting is through trade which would die out quickly with the Table and condenser unbanned.

Server is already dead anyways as people cant be *** to go around grinding everything.

Projects is the only thing that would liven up the server.

Another solution is to change to an FTB pack witch actually gives you a challenge.
(Jul 8, 2016, 03:53 PM)connbob Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jul 8, 2016, 02:54 PM)Midget HD Wrote: [ -> ]

I've fixed it Big Grin

Thank god. Cheers lmao
(Jul 8, 2016, 05:32 PM)Project Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jul 8, 2016, 05:13 PM)Echo Wrote: [ -> ]

Server is already dead anyways as people cant be *** to go around grinding everything.

ProjectE is the only thing that would liven up the server.

Another solution is to change to an FTB pack witch actually gives you a challenge.

Tekkit Legends was not made to trade. If Temar desires a server to trade on then he should make a modpack like "Realm Of Mianite" which is a great modpack for interacting with other players. Tekkit Legends is pretty much every tekkit into one making it a op modpack. Not a trading modpack. With at least condensers  unbanned, we can start on making more creative things.
Approved
Pages: 1 2