Limelight Forums

Full Version: Add your PlayerID on the "info-bar".
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
+Support
-Support
(Jul 6, 2016, 08:54 PM)Markus Wrote: [ -> ]-Support

Why?
(Jul 6, 2016, 08:59 PM)thefaketaco Wrote: [ -> ]

Why?

From a design perspective I don't think it looks that good. Also I do not really see the point.
(Jul 6, 2016, 09:24 PM)Markus Wrote: [ -> ]

Why?

From a design perspective I don't think it looks that good. Also I do not really see the point
I see where you are coming from with the design thing but it would be very useful. There are some examples if you read the suggestion and other peoples suggestions in previous page
(Jul 6, 2016, 10:01 PM)thefaketaco Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jul 6, 2016, 09:24 PM)Markus Wrote: [ -> ]

Why?

From a design perspective I don't think it looks that good. Also I do not really see the point
I see where you are coming from with the design thing but it would be very useful. There are some examples if you read the suggestion and other peoples suggestions in previous page

I just think it would look rather odd, that's it. Meh.
I do agree on the designbit. My post was to illustrate, we could've had it above "JOB" as a list, forexample. "ID: XXX"
+Support
Poll Added.

Please add your Support as soon as possible.

Thank you for your cooperation.
This suggestion is in voting stage. You have 7 days to participate before we move it to >Declined< or >Popular<.

Please note: A suggestion in the >Popular< section may be moved to >Declined< or >Approved<
+support.

Even with %mid being implemented, it would still be nice to see our own IDs on the HUD.
+support
Approved
Pages: 1 2