Limelight Forums

Full Version: [No-priority] Ballistic Shield for SWAT
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Suggestion for in-game

In detail, explain your suggestion: SWAT can decide wheter they want to use the Riot Shield or the Ballistic Shield. However, you can not use 3 third gear, what means that you can only: Ballistic Shield+Spikestrips or Ballistic Shield+First Aid Kit. Cops wont have acces to the Ballistic Shield.
How should the developers add this? (BE DETAILED WITH EVERYTHING!) Code it & make a model in source SDK.. you could use the Riot Shield code and improve it[url=https://scriptfodder.com/scripts/view/483/the-ballistic-shield][/url]

Why should this be implemented? The Riot shield.. is well.. a Riot shield and made out of Plastic.. why can it absorb bullets ? Further more, the Riot shield does not fully cover the Unit & the Ballistic Shield is way more realistic.
Gameplay improvement. Using this shield in a team requires great cooperation so raidings ang shootings become more interesting. If you’ll do well, you’ll be superior in the fight.
Looking at the link it tells me "The developer of this script does not have an active developer subscription. You will be unable to purchase the script." how is it be implemented this way if it cannot be purchased? Also based on reviews this script is buggy, it may have been the reason the developer got banned.
(Jul 1, 2016, 01:34 PM)Echo Wrote: [ -> ]Looking at the link it tells me "The developer of this script does not have an active developer subscription. You will be unable to purchase the script." how is it be implemented this way if it cannot be purchased? Also based on reviews this script is buggy, it may have been the reason the developer got banned.

Nvm.. updated the thread... cant get rid of the URL though
Btw the riot shield can't absorb bullets. It is currently totally useless in firefights.
(Jul 1, 2016, 11:17 PM)Overlewd Wrote: [ -> ]Btw the riot shield can't absorb bullets. It is currently totally useless in firefights.

Riot shields aren't meant to take bullets anyway, not what they're made for.
(Jul 1, 2016, 11:57 PM)Toxic Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jul 1, 2016, 11:17 PM)Overlewd Wrote: [ -> ]Btw the riot shield can't absorb bullets. It is currently totally useless in firefights.

Yes I know, I said what I said because the OP seems to think that riot shields currently DO absorb bullets in the gamemode which is not true.
(Jul 2, 2016, 11:59 AM)Overlewd Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jul 1, 2016, 11:57 PM)Toxic Wrote: [ -> ]

Yes I know, I said what I said because the OP seems to think that riot shields currently DO absorb bullets in the gamemode which is not true.
It does absorb some bullets not all but some.
Poll Added.

Please add your Support as soon as possible.

Thank you for your cooperation.
This suggestion is in voting stage. You have 7 days to participate before we move it to >Declined< or >Popular<.

Please note: A suggestion in the >Popular< section may be moved to >Declined< or >Approved<
Similar suggestion have been made and finished by Rock
https://limelightgaming.net/forums/thread-12314.html
+support
MASSIVE +Support
+support, but I think this has already been made by
+support (if not made yet)
Approved
Pages: 1 2