Limelight Forums

Full Version: [No-priority] bodygroup selecter
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Suggestion for in-game

In detail, explain your suggestion: adding, in the playermodel selection menu, a selector for bodygroups or alternative skins
example: the white unifrom as a police officer, the helmet and the gasmask as firefighter or the model to suit as a paramedic

How should the developers add this? as in some rp servers, add a bodygroup bar like in the sandbox playermodel selector. 

Why should this be implemented?
for using all the content, adding more job opportunities (using the white shirt as a warden, taking off the gasmask as a fireman) and adding custumization options
+Support
+support
I like the idea, however I feel the "Dresser" suggestion would be a better implementation of the same basic idea.

https://limelightgaming.net/forums/thread-10201.html
Get bodygroupr then make it buyable so you can place is houses etc.
+Support

Pick your clothes at your initial spawn and you can change them via the Dresser suggestion.
(Jun 29, 2016, 03:36 PM)Soviethooves Wrote: [ -> ]+Support

Pick your clothes at your initial spawn and you can change them via the Dresser suggestion.
+support
that would in deed be quite a good thing for government and further jobs. I already mad e a similar post quites some time ago suggesting to add those skins as an actuall item from the clothing store (different uniforms/equipments sets could be price and rep regulated more easily). This however would be an option too
Poll Added.

Please add your Support as soon as possible.

Thank you for your cooperation.
This suggestion is in voting stage. You have 7 days to participate before we move it to >Declined< or >Popular<.

Please note: A suggestion in the >Popular< section may be moved to >Declined< or >Approved<
+support, but with the dresser so you can change mid-life.
(Dec 21, 2016, 09:41 AM)Doctor Internet Wrote: [ -> ]+support, but with the dresser so you can change mid-life.
Approved - No priority