Limelight Forums

Full Version: Atlas
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Suggestion for <in-game/forum/teamspeak etc.>
Make every class (except president I guess, cause fuck the president) able to carry injured/unconscious people. 
In detail, explain your suggestion:
Just like the fireman job can carry people, make all other jobs able to carry bodies.
How should the developers add this? (BE DETAILED WITH EVERYTHING!)
You guys have the means to add it already, I don't know how you did it, but just do it for other jobs. I a'int no tech monkey
Why should this be implemented?
Now I know what you're thinking to yourself, people would just troll with this, but you have to ask yourself, do you really trust the administration team? If you do trust them, then adding this in will add in a whole new layer of RP'able things to do. You gangsters will be able to beat someone, then run them into your super secret base behind the burger king and extort them to your wishes, or police officers will finally be able to beat someone with tier baton, and drag them over to the car. Just having the generic respond "-support to much troll will happen" means you aren't thinking about the admin team thats here to stop trolls in the first place. I want to do some RP, beat someone unconscious, drag them into the back of my shop, and murder them with a suppressed pistol because they tried to rob me. THINK ABOUT IT.
+support I like dragging people like snakes
+support
+Support

If I recall correctly, limiting it to Fire Fighters was basically an "open beta" for the feature, seeing how it worked and would be used but limited to 1 class to prevent potential abuse, and the intention was to add it to the rest once appropriate.

(Also, extra support for the Pres not getting his hands dirty by touching commoners)
+Support
+support
+Support

If people abuse it, simply punish them.
+support
+Support
+Support.
This ability has always been intended to be given to other jobs. (If the "test" was successful.) If I recall correctly from the update thread.
+support if it gets added to medics, cops and the SWAT.

-support if it gets added to EVERY job.
(Jun 22, 2016, 08:40 PM)LvPlayZ Wrote: [ -> ]+support if it gets added to medics, cops and the SWAT.

-support if it gets added to EVERY job.

but why would you -support it for everyjob? Are you not capable of carrying/dragging another person?
(Jun 22, 2016, 04:40 AM)Stomm Wrote: [ -> ]+Support

If I recall correctly, limiting it to Fire Fighters was basically an "open beta" for the feature, seeing how it worked and would be used but limited to 1 class to prevent potential abuse, and the intention was to add it to the rest once appropriate.

(Also, extra support for the Pres not getting his hands dirty by touching commoners)
Poll Added.

Please add your Support as soon as possible.

Thank you for your cooperation.
Pages: 1 2