Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR | 2 People
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Name of Player:  Duncan ,  Barack Obama

SteamID:  STEAM_0:1:86108510 ,  STEAM_0:0:155883738

Server:  V33x

Time: (In UTC+0)    7:38 PM (CA Time)

Summary: RDM (WE were leaving the corleone estate while they pointed gun saying leave, when I am at grassy fields thats when I start recording and they start shooting.
Evidence: https://youtu.be/Ky8Wiv3DtEE
Thank you for your player-report, SgtDonut :D.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed by our staff-members.
Meanwhile, the accused player and witnesses may reply to this report.
Yup, none of us pulled a gun out on them or anything. The most that happened was i holstered a gun, but they couldnt of seen me do that. While we ran away they shot all of us even the tranqed ones for no reason.
Involved, didn't get to record. We were asked to leave, and as soon as we left, they started shooting at the car. We were didn't have guns out, and they just started tranqing all of us.
They just started shooting after us when we left corleone street. They then came after us and killed us even though we were unarmed and didn't shoot back.
Id like to hear why they killed u guys before i do anything else.

They got 24h To reply on this.
Due to the fact that they will MOST LIKELY not respond. Im going to say what they told me. I was also a Corleone with them but I did not shoot at them I was coming back from lake when I saw a firefight and what they said was "we told them to stop while in their car but they broke fearrp and drove away" They even said this in OOC and the people getting shot at in this video denied hearing anything. I think that Duncan and Barack did tell them to get out and that the car was to far away for them to hear and Duncan and Barack THOUGHT they heard and started shooting
hi there im Barack basically we told these guys to stop the car numerous times we had a gun to them within close proximity to there vehicle we were just trying to start an rp we were going to talk to them once they got out but they decided to break fear rp and drive away it was then that we started shooting at them because they were trying to evade i don't know if it showed on there video me actually saying that but my friend currently offline has a recording of me saying about 3 or 4 times "get out of the car"
if you could possibly postpone anything until my friend posts the footage that would be very grateful. in addition i can confirm that faketaco was with us and i believe his statement could be what happened
and funnily enough you can see that they cut out the part were we said it in their video that seems weird me and Duncan have many hours on the server we know and play by the rules and it seems very suspicious how they would only show the part when they were getting shot from us and not why we were shooting in the first place.
and if you can correct me if im wrong isnt that full proof evidence of Sgt donuts breaking rule 6.11 : you cant spawn props during a combat situation such as barricades for defense?
Only i started recording you started shooting as I was thinking, you pointed a gun at us to leave i'm guessing, but then all of a sudden you start shooting at 4 unarmed people, then i start recording
I highly doubt that is when you started recording but anyways one of you said it in your video you broke fear rp and evaded us and so we did what was right in our current role it was never rdm
I can only speak for myself, but i never heard anyone tell us to get out of the car or anything like that. Also, none of us had anything to lose by staying so we wouldn't really win anything by breaking fearrp. I also don't think you had any intention to rp since you shot all of us while we were unarmed and just trying to avoid getting shot.
So just because you've got "nothing to lose" doesn't mean you can break the rules and break fear rp bud we did have intentions to rp of course we did but you broke fear rp and in our role you guys just driving off away from us as corleone only wanting a chat would be considered insulting us and of course we could punish you for that which we did because why would a coleone accept you just driving off when he told you to get out plus I didn't see any of yous surrendering or trying to stop us you sat behind a vehicle for the whole time which would obviously make us think that you were arming up which it did and that's why we shot
Pages: 1 2 3