Limelight Forums

Full Version: [Police] Visible Walky Talky
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Suggestion for in-game

In detail, explain your suggestion: Well... When a cop types /radio or presses the "U" button, then the left hand will take a walky taky out (After 1-2 Seconds if it would be instantly, players would close/open radio to make it look dumb) and he "speaks" into the walky talky

How should the developers add this? (BE DETAILED WITH EVERYTHING!)I have absolutely no Idea. But i assume that you could code something that detects when the "u" button or "/radio" is typed in & A new animation (Didnt it said there could be made custom ones?)

Why should this be implemented? JustĀ  a little extra, nothing important. But would look more RPish, then just nothing.
+Support
You could even use the "command: say" for a backup plan for the hand up to ear animation in-game.

+Support
+support
(Jun 14, 2016, 03:05 PM)Soviethooves Wrote: [ -> ]You could even use the "command: say" for a backup plan for the hand up to ear animation in-game.

+Support
+Support
+Support
+support
+Support
+support
Poll Added.

Please add your Support as soon as possible.

Thank you for your cooperation.
bump**
+Support
+Support, tried to make this a while back

[Image: 8947BDBCB2AD158DC98FFA2E66E6316FE51B3900]
[Image: 2A9E1801AD1F6C54E7EA2D40760FADDA36BA691D]
+support, might be an addon maybe otherwise I am sure it's easy to code Smile
Pages: 1 2