Limelight Forums

Full Version: Adjustment to the Ambulance
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Suggestion for <in-game/forum/teamspeak etc.> In-game

In detail, explain your suggestion:
Reduce the speed and acceleration of the ambulance to a more realistic level than how it currently is.

How should the developers add this? (BE DETAILED WITH EVERYTHING!)
I'm not a developer, so I really couldn't tell you.  Turn a dial? Enter a maximum value? This question doesn't make much sense to me.

Why should this be implemented?
A Ford F350 kitted out for ambulance duties should not be able to go faster than a Dodge Charger Pursuit, and yet that's what's happening now; a truck carrying a ton of equipment in the back now goes faster than a police vehicle designed specifically to chase down suspects. We've already tested this on the server.
+Support, Its fine that its fast, i guess. but make it accelerate slower. Its literally accelerating faster than the charger.
(Jun 9, 2016, 02:51 AM)Katyusha Wrote: [ -> ]+Support, Its fine that its fast, i guess. but make it accelerate slower. Its literally accelerating faster than the charger.

^^
+Support
+Support
+Support
First the ambulance too slow, playerbase complains and makes countless suggestion threads and comments about it in-game.
Ambulance buffed, now faster with better handling.
Playerbase complains once again.

Grumble grumble.
Overlewd, when an ambulance accelerates faster than a Dodge Charger, that's considered 'overboard.' Like, who's the joker that taped a bunch of nitrous to it.(Rock)
(Jun 9, 2016, 02:51 AM)Katyusha Wrote: [ -> ]+Support, Its fine that its fast, i guess. but make it accelerate slower. Its literally accelerating faster than the charger.

^^^
+support Just tweaking the acceleration and maybe top speed and you are set. I agree that it should not outperform a modified Charger. It is a rocket now.
(Jun 9, 2016, 04:52 PM)Overlewd Wrote: [ -> ]First the ambulance too slow, playerbase complains and makes countless suggestion threads and comments about it in-game.
Ambulance buffed, now faster with better handling.
Playerbase complains once again.

Grumble grumble.

The playerbase is dumb, and I could have used a word worse than that. 40 mph was a fine speed for the ambulance, but the handling was terrible. Now the ambulance handles fine, but it doing 72mph is just silly. It's a fucking rocketship. And becasue it doesn't handle well after about 40mph anyways, whats the point.
Bring acceleration down and speed should be around 45 maybe 50.
-Support Ambulances in europe are faster as most of police cars , the old one was too slow , and why worry about the Ambulance be more faster? She havê the same speed as charge , and its a ems vehicle ready to go and save lifes
(Jun 10, 2016, 01:44 AM)The Rock Wrote: [ -> ]-Support Ambulances in europe are faster as most of police cars , the old one was too slow , and why worry about  the Ambulance be more faster? She havê the same speed as charge , and its a ems vehicle ready to go and save lifes

Rock, we're not using anything even close to resembling European ambulances, we're using a Ford F350 truck which clocks out at 100 mph maximum, and that's not even including the extra weight of the box on the back. IT SHOULDN'T BE ABLE TO GO AS FAST AS A DODGE CHARGER, much less accelerate faster than one. I'm sorry, but that's the truth.
(Jun 10, 2016, 01:44 AM)The Rock Wrote: [ -> ]-Support Ambulances in europe are faster as most of police cars , the old one was too slow , and why worry about  the Ambulance be more faster? She havê the same speed as charge , and its a ems vehicle ready to go and save lifes

Rock we understand that cars are fast in real life, the ford focus can do 200km/h+ if you throw it off a cliff, but this is a video game, and I don't want paramedics killing themselves because this server chooses a poorly optimized map. 45km/h is fast enough, to get from each corner to the map to any other within a minute. We know you like big tits, but this girl needs a breast reduction.
Pages: 1 2