Limelight Forums

Full Version: A change in forum templates.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Suggestion for <in-game/forum/teamspeak etc.> Forum

In detail, explain your suggestion: Basically the tags on the end of each category for players to fill in is removed. It gets tedious and annoying to remove when you're on the forums. I will show some examples; 
Instead of having the tags in the code, have them below where a Q and A can be found telling you how and what to do in each box. 

How should the developers add this? A quick edit on the templates, removing the tags would do the trick quickly and easily. I wouldn't mind doing this on google docs for you guys, and just sending you the URL for it to be copy and pasted in.

I have quickly edited the Player Report Template so you can see what I mean, feel free to use it, or add comments and notes and I'll change it. 
https://docs.google.com/document/d/10ux2...sp=sharing

Why should this be implemented? It gets repetitive and slows the entire process down having to remove it for each individual line. Its tedious and gets in the way, and if its not removed, it looks ugly and messy. All in all it will help members. Most people will know and understand what "Evidence" means, so there is really no reason to have a tag explaining there. 
I have included a quickly updated version of the Player Report in Google Docs. Feel free to add notes and comments for anything you'd like adding.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/10ux2...sp=sharing
Its that way so you only have to copy and paste it.

EDIT: OH I KNOW WHAT YOU MEAN
(Jun 6, 2016, 12:34 AM)Brynn Wrote: [ -> ]Its that way so you only have to copy and paste it.

EDIT: OH I KNOW WHAT YOU MEAN

Big Grin Yeah. It can be a bit of a pain at times.
+Support Im a lazy shit
Well if new players have that much of a low IQ to not know what the ban ID is then well eh. Pretty sure them question
do not help at all.

+Support
Easy, simple, doubt anyone will care, approved, done.

All Courthouse threads are updated, though some fields have information left in them where extra info is necessary and the purpose of it isn't blatantly obvious.

Yay.