Limelight Forums

Full Version: Police data base improvements
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Suggestion for in-game, Police Database.

In detail, explain your suggestion: The police data base is a very nice addition to the game-mode. However I believe there are some things that could make it better. for example I normally patrol with other officers as I feel it improves passiverp, one will be the driver and the other will handle the radio and make warrants and so forth however the police data base can only be reached when driving a car so maybe allow the passenger to access the radio too. I also feel that the data base should be able to be access within the police check point prop.    

How should the developers add this? (BE DETAILED WITH EVERYTHING!) I don't know a lot about development but I understand the concept. I would look at allowing the passenger seats to access the database or at least the front passenger. I would then look at making the police computer a prop that can be spawned much like the sign. or maybe do this with the police check point prop but you need to have the police Sargent's approve before you spawn it this will allow the police Sargent have more control over the force.

Why should this be implemented?
I feel that for the sake of roleplay and general common sense the passenger officer would be able to use the police computer within the car. and I also understand that it is a slight pain to have to get in your car every time you want to warrant someone at a check point. In real life you would not be able to make a check point without the Sargent knowing all about it.

P.S, This is my first suggestion and I don't fully understand whether this is the right place to put such suggestion, I also have no idea how development works and I have no clue how to code xD.
+Support
I believe the word you're looking for in the thread name is "improvements", not "imprisonments".

OT +support
+ Support
+support
+ Support
+Support
+Support

There is already a police computer proo btw.
You should make it purchasable by government.
+support.

The database is a very good foundation, but does need a little more work done to it.
Thing is, a lot of features which could make it better are further additions into the game. (E.G Character model chooser, so one can't flick between skins. Officers could use this so that people who have been described can be looked out for. (Perhaps even allowing mugshots & fingerprints into the database would be cool, for those convicted of course.) This could be an automatic system that if you're arrested, a mugshot is loaded onto the database. (To make this simpler, these shots could just be premade from each possible character model.)
Poll Added.

Please add your Support as soon as possible.

Thank you for your cooperation.
Move to Popular
+Support
Big +support
+Support
Pages: 1 2