Limelight Forums

Full Version: Panic for Nexus sercretary
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Suggestion for <in-game/forum/teamspeak etc.>In-Game

In detail, explain your suggestion:It's simple adding the panic for the desk secretary can call Officer or SWAT to respond to nexus for serious situation(Raid,being hostage)this can both help the secretary and the President.In real life there was a panic button for desk secretary(maybe?!).This can increase the quality of RP experience.

How should the developers add this? (BE DETAILED WITH EVERYTHING!)Er.... i'm not sure with the panic system.Maybe use it to the job of Secretary?

Why should this be implemented?This can highly increase the security of Nexus because secretary are most likely staying on the ground floor which can help securing the Nexus.(But in other way.... the one who take hostage may feel unfair 
Wouldn't /distress or /backup be enough?
I dont think desk secretaries have access to either of those commands ingame
The Sectretary should got a button under his table which can do the call silently with a advantage of the armed suspect is don't know the panic button is pushed and this is makes the suspect less aggressive .By using backup it will be noticed that backup have been called and the secretary maybe being killed by the backup call.
(May 31, 2016, 12:33 PM)Tails Wrote: [ -> ]I dont think desk secretaries have access to either of those commands ingame

The desk secretaries currently don't have this access so i'm here to suggest it cause it is quite important to have a better way for the secretary call for assistant and this may attract more people to do desk secretary(maybe).
+Support
+Support for a /panic command

-Support for a silent alarm
Players can memorize where it is and stop it from being useful.
(May 31, 2016, 06:47 PM)Soviethooves Wrote: [ -> ]+Support for a /panic command

-Support for a silent alarm
Players can memorize where it is and stop it from being useful.
This can make it much more realistic but i don't really think let the button stay in one place only is good this vsn limited the building inside nexus
+support

, you cant see the panic as a non gov.
+support certainly. They do need something like this to stay safe. I could even see it for fire and medic also.

As for the panic button... Could it something like the fire alarm? A physical button you place somewhere that sends a distress alert?
(May 31, 2016, 11:53 PM)SirWulf Wrote: [ -> ]+support certainly. They do need something like this to stay safe. I could even see it for fire and medic also.

As for the panic button... Could it something like the fire alarm? A physical button you place somewhere that sends a distress alert?
If this could be made it will be good and this button can be used as the panic for the bank
as this "https://limelightgaming.net/forums/showthread.php?tid=10395"
this can be used in multiple purpose and this can really increase the Rp experiment.(i'm posing it in school)
Please vote, poll added.
Moved to Popular
+Support
Approved.
Pages: 1 2