Limelight Forums

Full Version: Removing Police Skin On Civilian Charger
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Suggestion for in-game

In detail, explain your suggestion: The police skin on the charger that anyone can buy should be removed. In real life you wouldn't find a brand new charger. They might be able to find a really old police car but not one that is brand new

Why should this be implemented? I think I explained myself well enough
-support Ruins the fake police man RP.
(May 24, 2016, 03:37 AM)thefaketaco Wrote: [ -> ]-support Ruins the fake police man RP.

Fake PoliceManRP? what is that? and as I said even if you were impersonating a police there is no way that you would have a brand new police charger.
(May 24, 2016, 03:39 AM)lampman13 Wrote: [ -> ]
(May 24, 2016, 03:37 AM)thefaketaco Wrote: [ -> ]-support Ruins the fake police man RP.

Fake PoliceManRP? what is that? and as I said even if you were impersonating a police there is no way that you would have a brand new police charger.

Police Impersonator RP* 
Trust me I have seen it. I have done it too it gets you good money from making people pay you fines.
+Support
-Support. Really good Police Impersonation RP's can sprout from this.

Just add a rule that doesn't allow people to use the skin unless the RP they chose works with it, otherwise it would be FailRP
It's not an intended feature, it's a bug.

Needs to be removed though
(May 24, 2016, 11:11 AM)Chicken Coup Wrote: [ -> ]-Support. Really good Police Impersonation RP's can sprout from this.

Just add a rule that doesn't allow people to use the skin unless the RP they chose works with it, otherwise it would be FailRP

That wont help and as I keep saying in real life you wouldn't be able to just get a brand new dodge charger police car... and it is already classed as failrp however usually when people do it there are no admins on so that would help nothing and as Nevy said its a bug and should
- Support

as others have said, a lot of people use it for Fake cop RP's, as i like to do myself. The idea of of it being failrp for anyone not Rping as a fake cop would be a better idea instead of its removal.
-Support

Doesn't really effect anyone. If anything just make a suggestion for a new rule instead?
(May 24, 2016, 09:50 PM)gligly Wrote: [ -> ]- Support

as others have said, a lot of people use it for Fake cop RP's, as i like to do myself. The idea of of it being failrp for anyone not Rping as a fake cop would be a better idea instead of its removal.

Everyone keeps arguing this point but dont seem to be understanding what I am saying... There is no way that anyone would get a brand new police charger decked out and have it in their possession unless they themselves are cops. A person may be able to find a much older cop car or an ambulance or something but no way they would get a brand new one and use it to impersonate an officer. Also, using the skin already falls under FailRP. And again as Nevy said it is a bug and was never meant to be there in the first place.
(May 24, 2016, 09:05 PM)Nevy Wrote: [ -> ]It's not an intended feature, it's a bug.

+ Support
(May 25, 2016, 11:23 AM)Sours Wrote: [ -> ]
(May 24, 2016, 09:05 PM)Nevy Wrote: [ -> ]It's not an intended feature, it's a bug.

+ Support

Not really a bug. Since it is intended feature for LoneWolfie.
the more important issue its that the current "doge" presentational skin needs to be removed from the interceptor-charger. We already have a ll skin for it but for some reason it stays bugged most of the time.
The "fake skin" is just a bug. You can experienc similar issues if you are downloading workshop liverys for car modells used on the server. Its a pretty common bug. (thats how i was able to get a police computer and hq dashboard for my cvpi back in the fl daysXD)
(May 24, 2016, 11:42 PM)Midget HD Wrote: [ -> ]-Support

Doesn't really effect anyone. If anything just make a suggestion for a new rule instead?

New rule which now needs to be enforced, or a simple removal. For all intents and purposes it's not suposed to be a part of the game, as Nev stated.
Pages: 1 2