Limelight Forums

Full Version: Tow truch for mechanic job
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Suggestion for in-game

Tow truck for mechanic job  Big Grin

In detail
I had luck finding a tow truck for the Mechanic job, don't you remember a time or two where you've seen cars parked on the middle of the road, burst into flames and must be repaired ?

Well here we have a solution, call a mechanic, get him to tow your car to the repair shop, police can use the mechanic to move the cars who is illegally placed on the road and the user must pay a fine to get his car back. 

The cool this is that this thing actually has a fine system than makes it possible to put a fine on the vehicle and the owner then gets notified and must pay it.

Cutting into the bone
The player model and car model for tow truck system is linked below.

Requirements/Price/Info
Either 1 General REP or 50 Hours
Price of the Tow truck should be $150.000
Salery of the job is $200
Each tow that makes it to the way-point gives the tow truck driver $150
Tow truck area is linked below, this is a place the tow truck company owns.
If your car has been tow'ed you must pay 500$ to get it back.
Maximum of 2 Tow truck drivers.
Tow truck drivers can lock and unlock the doors at the place.

Why it should be implemented
This car is really useful and really fills the importance of the mechanic, not only is it cool that a mechanic actually can do something important with his job, but he also has the opportunity to tow cars for the government or other players.
That might help people to park the way they're meant to!  Sleepy

Link
Mechanic player model
Tow truck
Tow truck area
+support this would make mechanic a better job
+support | Why not ^^
I think there is already a suggestion for this.
(May 23, 2016, 03:30 PM)Cooli Wrote: [ -> ]I think there is already a suggestion for this.

There is. But anyways +Support
+Support
Please!
+Support
-Support the restriction of it being for mechanics only.

+Support for adding a towtruck that can be bought for a high amount.

If we restrict it to mechanics only we make it so the mechanics are not really doing their mechanic jobs and are mostly acting as Towtruck drivers, which is not their purpose.

With it being available to everyone the mechanics can work together with people who have bought it and are acting as towtruck drivers.
(May 23, 2016, 06:26 PM)BlackDog Wrote: [ -> ]-Support the restriction of it being for mechanics only.

If we restrict it to mechanics only we make it so the mechanics are not really doing their mechanic jobs and are mostly acting as Towtruck drivers, which is not their purpose.

With it being available to everyone the mechanics can work together with people who have bought it and are acting as towtruck drivers.

Exactly like this
(May 23, 2016, 06:26 PM)BlackDog Wrote: [ -> ]-Support the restriction of it being for mechanics only.

Do it your way, its up to you how you wanna implement it, i just wish for this to get implemented Smile
+ Support for the tow truck for everyone

#LampWillBeTheFirstToBuy
+ support,many times cars are leave in the middle of the road because of out of fuel or broke down,tow truck can makes impound more easy and the tow truck should required some gen REP cause we don't want any newbie come and tow all the truck he seen
This suggestion is lacking the required legwork by OP or the community. "Add more stuff" or anthing simmilar is undescriptive and does not help our developers in any way. OP or the community has 4 days to fix (or start detailed discussion) before it is denied.

Make sure the suggestion contains exactly what to add, and relevant info such as pricing for items, models, REP or hours for restrictions etc.
I cut into the bone and gave it a good description now Maniac, is this good enough ? Please let me know.
Pages: 1 2 3