Limelight Forums

Full Version: SG | Masked Choice
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Suggestion for <in-game/forum/teamspeak etc.>: Ingame

In detail, explain your suggestion:
With the updates we have been having recently to the server along the lines of clothing I have always wondered about a system or option which would allow people to choose if they wear any robber or the Gas Mask suits whether or not it should say Masked or not.

I am open for suggestions on how this could be placed in the community however I think it should be a think because with the newer robbers masks and the "Secret" methods of players customizing their model to seem a little more unique and a less more robber like I think they should have the option as if you look carefully at the Gas Mask suit, it actually has a little ID tag on it (I believe from memory) so, people could read your tag to find your name and such and is useful for PMC Jobs and Clan RPs that uses the Gas Mask for themselves.

From my mind, I think it should look something like this.

<Player joins the server>
<Player changes job>
<Player starts to equip robber or gas mask suit>
<Player recieves notice: "Do you want your information hidden?", displaying check boxes for Yes and No>
Thank you for your suggestion, Sours!

It will take a while for it to be reviewed by our staff-members.
Meanwhile, expect some nice feedback from our community.
+Support
+support
-Support
I see what you are saying, but the hidden thing is to keep people from failrping which they do anyway and most of the things shown on you shouldn't be in my opinion but thats besides the point.
+support
(May 20, 2016, 01:30 AM)lampman13 Wrote: [ -> ]-Support
I see what you are saying, but the hidden thing is to keep people from failrping which they do anyway and most of the things shown on you shouldn't be in my opinion but thats besides the point.

The Gas Mask is used in several occasions, I use to use it in Presidential or my old clan roleplay because it was suitable and personally, I love the thought of being able to choose becsuse I know that some players have found out how to make the robbery masks actually look more tactical and the point in failrp  you are still able to do the same effects even if they are masked, there isn't much of a difference apart from the more effort to do with getting the information.

Also, it would be more of a metagaming field than failrp. Enabling the option to choose allows the player to choose what they want to do, I mean - come on, you and I both know that a lot of people metagane though looking st the players job. Still not my point however.
+Support

I REALLY want new masks. I know you can wear other masks, but don't you have to do a glitch?
(May 23, 2016, 09:09 AM)Papa Grinki Wrote: [ -> ]+Support

I REALLY want new masks. I know you can wear other masks, but don't you have to do a glitch?

The suggestion is to make it so that the player wearing it can decide if it says ***MASKED***(ID NUMBER) when they are wearing it, not to add more.
Please vote, poll added.
Moving to popular
BUMP
+support
[Image: giphy.gif]
Pushing for Staff Review.
Pages: 1 2