Limelight Forums

Full Version: Two small suggestions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Suggestion forĀ Ingame

In detail, explain your suggestion:
1. Add a mute button for everyone in the tab menu.
Probably right click on a name, as you can copy their SteamID, jobs etc. Simply add a small mute button which mute their mic.

2. Make the police/Government able to see everyones numberplate in the tab menu or maybe by a command /checkplate <Name/ID>

Why should this be implemented?
1. Usefull when someone continue to micspam.
2. Improves Police RP if used the right way.
+Support to both
+support for both, although give a notification when a muted person is speaking, so it doesn't get confusing
1) Eh. I can already see people saying "oh sorry I didn't know he wanted me to stop because I muted him hurr durr". Mic spammers should be dealt with by admins and is actually not as common as you might think. I think it will cause more problems than be of benefit. Neutral.
2) +support
-support for the mute one , +support for the plate
(May 17, 2016, 11:32 PM)Overlewd Wrote: [ -> ]1) Eh. I can already see people saying "oh sorry I didn't know he wanted me to stop because I muted him hurr durr". Mic spammers should be dealt with by admins and is actually not as common as you might think. I think it will cause more problems than be of benefit. Neutral.
2) +support
+ support for both

BTW: Micspamming = 12 year old high pitch voice yelling at you all of the time, playing music with a understandable soundsouirce is not micspam.
-Support for muting; Just walk away from them.

+Support for numberplates BUT not a command. L2 has too many commands, we need something nice like a database.
Please vote, poll added.
Moving to popular
Suggestion 1: Muting Option - Denied. Muting should be dealt with by administrators. Micspam doesn't occur that often anyway.

Suggestion 2: Search for Vehicle Plates - Finished. Added in the Police Database.