Limelight Forums

Full Version: My PC is exploding pls help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
help me pls.

Recently I've noticed drops in my fps from 200 to 30 and back again every like 5 seconds, and it's starting to piss me off more than when I wake up to find Enzyme singing in my shower.

Now from articles I've read it's my cpu exploding or some crap? I've followed about 12 tutorials in said articles but none of them solve my problems, frames still decide to rain in like vietnam nepalm on my arse. This hasn't happened for long, only recently I started to notice it and the severity of the effect it was having on literally ALL the games I play.

Any help or tips would be appreciated ty, and I didn't put this in off-topic because I need serious responses, not crap like "PUT UR DICK IN PC XD NICE MEME LOOK AT ME I'M FUNI GAI".

Many thanks,
Zecon
Tried measuring the temps whilst playing games Zec?
Have you tried switching it on and off again?
(May 14, 2016, 02:54 PM)Barkles Wrote: [ -> ]Tried measuring the temps whilst playing games Zec?

How would I go about doing so?
Pee on it to show dominance
Download MSI afterburner Wink
(May 14, 2016, 08:50 PM)Barkles Wrote: [ -> ]Download MSI afterburner Wink

I prefer CPU/GPU-Z because it allows you to see the frequencies and the temps but afterburner works too Big Grin
Okay I did that afterburner crap whilst playing csgo and printscreened this, is this normal or nope?

Ild reccomend https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.snoonet.org/techsupport

They know their stuff.
Big thanks to my main man lods of emone for helping me try to pinpoint the problem and also making sure my pc wasn't exploding as much, ty.

Problem is now, two of my displays (One of which is what I use to play games on) are using my intel graphics, rather than my actual NVIDIA gtx crap, so I need to know how to basically make this not happen now. I looked online but there was all complicated crap, so if someone has any clue on here how to fix it that would be much appreciated ty.

and , if the solution to this does not work then I will indeed contact those friendly folk.
(May 30, 2016, 08:06 PM)Zecon Wrote: [ -> ]Big thanks to my main man lods of emone for helping me try to pinpoint the problem and also making sure my pc wasn't exploding as much, ty.

Problem is now, two of my displays (One of which is what I use to play games on) are using my intel graphics, rather than my actual NVIDIA gtx crap, so I need to know how to basically make this not happen now. I looked online but there was all complicated crap, so if someone has any clue on here how to fix it that would be much appreciated ty.

and , if the solution to this does not work then I will indeed contact those friendly folk.

Ayy lmao
Probably not the best place to ask for technical support.

Try Linustechtips
Just do what I do Zecon, turn it on and off again. like pro zecon would always do
(May 14, 2016, 08:38 PM)Zecon Wrote: [ -> ]
(May 14, 2016, 02:54 PM)Barkles Wrote: [ -> ]Tried measuring the temps whilst playing games Zec?

How would I go about doing so?

Buy a thermometer. Shove it in your PC
(May 30, 2016, 08:06 PM)Zecon Wrote: [ -> ]Big thanks to my main man lods of emone for helping me try to pinpoint the problem and also making sure my pc wasn't exploding as much, ty.

So, basically, you have two displays, which are each running a different GPU System? How the hell does that even work?

I'd recommend snooping around your NVIDIA GeForce Experience panels, your System Control Panel, and maybe contacting NVIDIA for support.
Pages: 1 2