Limelight Forums

Full Version: FIA - Update #1
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This is the first of the FIA 'update posts' in which I will be writing. Each week I will be updating the public's knowledge about the FIA and answering common questions. Because I don't have any of your questions, I will be answering one question about the FIA which I have recently heard a while ago in a press conference later in the article.

As you may know, the FIA are actively looking for new recruits in the Medical, Biological, Security and public sectors. This is because of the recent 'clean out' in which the FIA recently investigated numerous of our agents for corruption, including the co-leader. He has agreed to leave and form their own agency, the CBI.

If you are interested in any of these sectors, please contact me!

So, back to that question.

"Why has the FIA had clashes with the government if they are the 'federal' investigation agency?"

Well, this is just a common misconception of the word 'federal', which doesn't neceseraly mean government. Here is the actual definition:

"having or relating to a system of government in which several states form a unity but remain independent in internal   affairs."

The EvoCity branch of the FIA, is refereed to as 'states' and the head of states gives general instructions to each state, but they are in charge. Similar to the US government infact. This is why the internal affairs were late to catch onto recent corruption, because they were easily fooled. It was the central state to alert us to this.

Thank you for reading, and feel free to ask questions below!

[Image: GZYa5xy.jpg]
Here's a question, why is the FIA wanting people with medical knowledge. If you do not associate your self with the government, why do you want people from the medical sector. People who are trained in the medical sector are usually professionals, and intern will work for government funded companies, not incompetent private agency's, further more, the company  was set up to investigate, so far your company has done nothing in terms of investigating, just shoot at police and one of the CBI Members. The other day a police officer was called because one of your "agents" was harassing the paramedic, who's presence was only to assist him.

Surly you should break away from the FIA if you want to do medical research, also another concerning factor is "biological" research, in no way should a Federal agency be looking into biological related research. I think your company is ludicrous. And correct me if I'm wrong you still have internal affairs looking into your company.

And security? Why does a, again I quote "investigation agency" need security?.

Also, may I remind you, the United States of America is a federal constitutional republic. Intern, by having "Federal" in your name suggest you are in fact with our government, the core of your company may not be owned by the government, but what you do, how you execute it is down to the government, running a federal company in a federal country, then only to claim that your not apart of our government is stupid. Maybe you should leave this country and start operations else were.

Oh, and why is the white house in the background of your advert IF YOU'RE NOT APART OF THE GOVERNMENT.
Federal literally makes for a culminaton of different agencies (FBI, FDIC, etc) which form a central government - hence federal - and which are completely at the disposal of the federal government, and take their orders and supervision from the cabinet as well as congressional committees. If an internal investigation is taking place, that responsibility is left to the agency in question.
A federal agency such as yours WOULD in fact have to be sanctioned by the government to operate in the first place, generally meaning you answer to the federal government.

Also pretty weird how a group running investigations is hiring prospects for medical research etc